LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

DT header + Jardine Exhaust + URD short shifter

Old 04-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
DT header + Jardine Exhaust + URD short shifter

Just ordered a DT header, Jardine catback, and the URD short shifter. I know a lot of people ask questions about these so when I get them and test them I will be giving my 2 cents. Any questions are welcome. Super pumped!
Old 04-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
congrats, u r pumped huh? I would be
Old 04-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
congrats, u r pumped huh? I would be
yup. crashed the front a bit and while buying new parts I was like "fuck it, lets go all out"
Old 04-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the outcome.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
anhnoff is on a distinguished road
anhnoff's Tacoma Gallery
I am also on the virge of grabbing myself a pair of DT catback and headers. the price alone for the catback system is around $500 !
Old 04-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhnoff View Post
I am also on the virge of grabbing myself a pair of DT catback and headers. the price alone for the catback system is around $500 !
well i bought the jardine one forsale on here. Theres magnaflow ones for 360 something linked from here though
Old 04-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
been running the same setup for a while, looking to get rid of my jardine exhaust. personally think I will be better off without

reason you also did not order the MAF calibrator to help account for the new mods?
Old 04-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
been running the same setup for a while, looking to get rid of my jardine exhaust. personally think I will be better off without

reason you also did not order the MAF calibrator to help account for the new mods?
Just don't want to get that far into it right now, and the people who reviewed it on here said they didn't see a difference. Might get it sometime though who knows
Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
Tacokevin will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
Tacokevin's Tacoma Gallery
Jordan which exhaust did you order? I don't see one for the 2.7 on the urd website?
Old 04-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacokevin View Post
Jordan which exhaust did you order? I don't see one for the 2.7 on the urd website?
Ya its actually discontinued. I just got lucky and someone on here have a brand new one forsale he decided not to keep
Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #13
Whitey taco woot woot
OffRoadAdam is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
OffRoadAdam's Tacoma Gallery
a sound clip of your setup would be killer bro, I realize thats a lot to ask :P Want to hear the whole new system versus just a catback
Old 05-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #14
searchgeek
sportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsguy's Tacoma Gallery
Don't abandon this thread maxpower...or I'll call Lahey and send him after you...

Give us an update with that header/exhaust combo, please.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #15

Sorry guys didn't see that last post. I will get a sound soon. It's pretty decent. People didn't like just the catback but with the header everyone loves it now. It's a tad loud for me but I still like it. Sounds like a wrx.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #16
searchgeek
sportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Sounds like a wrx.
I'm sold!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
hygieneboy will become famous soon enough

Navy: Sub Pilot
hygieneboy's Tacoma Gallery
My TRD exhaust on my 4cyl sounds like a WRX modded too