Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Awesome Product for those of us with bench seats!

Old 04-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Product for those of us with bench seats!

I looked high and low for an arm rest because it was driving me INSANE not having a place to put my arm.... Then I found this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tacom...ht_1219wt_1163

I was skeptical at first, but when I got it in it was extremely well made. And made by hand. It's got alot of weight to it and has an under strap that runs under the seat to secure it in place.

The great part is, my kid sits on top of it, with his seat belt on it and he can see over the dash now lol. Best thing I've bought for my truck aside from the 4.88's.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Swanson52 is a jewel in the roughSwanson52 is a jewel in the roughSwanson52 is a jewel in the roughSwanson52 is a jewel in the rough
Swanson52's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good find right there. Thanks for the link.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #3
acidfly is a jewel in the roughacidfly is a jewel in the roughacidfly is a jewel in the rough
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
I have an armrest??? 2nd gens don't?
Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfly View Post
I have an armrest??? 2nd gens don't?
Not on the solid bench seat.

Attached Thumbnails
Awesome Product for those of us with bench seats!-full1.jpg  
Old 04-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #5
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I like that a lot. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on an armrest.

I went the cheap, homemade road. Still very pleased with how it's worked out.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #6
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be honest it was alot of money to gamble on it being a quality product. Now that I've got my hands on it, it was a good investment. I'm not handy enough to build something this good.