Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

does anybody WORK their truck?

Old 05-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #41
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
yep, mainly hauling cars, car parts, and lawn stuff

Old 05-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #42
Banned
knucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
knucklehead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
I have an experiment for you, stop acting like a dick or you wont last long here
Yeah thanks, reported your friendly welcome to moderators. Hope you get rewarded in kind.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #43
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
I have an experiment for the two of you. Grab a piece of paper, and draw two 'X''s on it in the lower corners. Measure the distance between the 'X''s. Now fold the paper left to right. Measure again. Notice that the 'X''s are now closer together.

When the tailgate bent, the width decreased and allowed it to pop off. On top of that, the force was 100% on the bottom of the tailgate.

Mystery solved.
Quote:
Yeah thanks, reported your friendly welcome to moderators. Hope you get rewarded in kind.
From your previous post. That was a little condecending in itself.

Let it be and move on please. Both you and CR250.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #44
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #45
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome to TW...knucklehead.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #47

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
I plow sometimes.
thats badass
Old 05-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #48
Banned
knucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shedknucklehead is one of the sharper tools in the shed
@ForeRunner: sorry, it sure wasn't meant that way. I just gave an example to make it easy to visualize.

@tacoftw: re walrus/shark: LMAO!!!

@jberry813: Thank you!!!

@Leggo: no cheating! That's a V6!!! I must admit though, I'm tempted to get one for my I4, it will still be the most powerful plow truck I've had (110 hp I6, 138 hp V6).
Old 05-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #49
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

@jberry813: 5hank you!!!
What the fuck?
I welcome you to our beloved forum and u want to shank me? I hope you drop the soap.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #50
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
I plow sometimes.
so do I
Old 05-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #51
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #52
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
What the fuck?
I welcome you to our beloved forum and u want to shank me? I hope you drop the soap.
Aaahhh, LOL.

Just to make that clear... its a 'five', not an 'ess'. On my phone, 'T' and '5' are on the same button.

Very much meant to Thank you.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #53
slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
@ForeRunner: sorry, it sure wasn't meant that way. I just gave an example to make it easy to visualize.

@tacoftw: re walrus/shark: LMAO!!!

@jberry813: Thank you!!!

@Leggo: no cheating! That's a V6!!! I must admit though, I'm tempted to get one for my I4, it will still be the most powerful plow truck I've had (110 hp I6, 138 hp V6).
A 4 banger will push snow all day long, no problem. That's what 4L is for. I am confused about the cheating comment however.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #55
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Supplies for kids' school play props/decor:

Supplies to build a barn and stable in my daughter's bedroom (horse themed room)

Cleaned my office: took two loads like this to the dumpster.

Old 05-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #56
Yjryder is on a distinguished road
Yjryder's Tacoma Gallery
here she goes again. this is 3 yards of mulch total after its been raining for 2 days. I think i need a 5 leaf pack but thinking about waiting untill i buy a double cab 4x4 (1st gen)

Old 05-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #57
Thighmaster is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, Nurse 5502d USAH, 352d CSH
Thighmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Clearing the back forty this morning...

Old 05-28-2012, 06:41 AM   #58
Yjryder is on a distinguished road
Yjryder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thighmaster View Post
That looks like a lot of fun!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #59
Thighmaster is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, Nurse 5502d USAH, 352d CSH
Thighmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yjryder View Post
That looks like a lot of fun!
You said it.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #60
bozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud of
Firefighter: wildland firefighter
bozotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do these count?

A couple pictures of hauling stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
does anybody WORK their truck?-dsc_0006.jpg   does anybody WORK their truck?-dsc_0018.jpg   does anybody WORK their truck?-dsc_4369.jpg