LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Regular cab catback - Where are they?

Old 05-09-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Regular cab catback - Where are they?

URD, MBRP, Doug Thorley, Jardine

Can't find one

Really want the MBRP Turndown exhaust in AL, but they claim it's for extended cab/Crew cab with a shortbed.

Where the hell can I get one. Don't want magnaflow or flow master. I'd rather have something pre-built for a bolt on deal, rather then hacking up the stock exhaust.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Check LCE.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:19 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You have an exhaust system behind your cat, no? Look under the truck
Old 05-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You have an exhaust system behind your cat, no? Look under the truck
Rofl..... not sure if serious?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
Rofl..... not sure if serious?
Nah, just being an ass and I had nothing constructive to offer

If I were you, I'd just have the muffler of your choice cut in but you mentioned you were opposed to that.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #6

Yeah, so LCE has a kit that you trim the front extension pipe and re-weld for regular cabs. Not super excited about that. I really like the Jardine option, anyone know where I can find one?
Old 05-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #7
DESTROYERRACER is on a distinguished road
DESTROYERRACER's Tacoma Gallery
my past experiences with an LCE exhaust system were not pleasant unfortunately.end product was decent but the system started showing rust quick here in bUffalo, even the "stainless" exhaust tip.I also had to ship back one system because after an hour on the phone apparently they still didnt know that the exhaust wouldnt fit a regular cab, and there was no trimming option with the system that dumps over the frame rail.after a month of driving around with shit falling off, i got the cat back with the front pipe you trim.it was ok but i wouldnt go that route again for the price i can buy real stainless locally and have it bent up and welded in with a nice magnaflow muffler and save on shipping too.just an fyi