Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

LCE Headers

Old 07-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #21
KaosTsoc is on a distinguished road
KaosTsoc's Tacoma Gallery
From what I understood after talking with they guy from LCE. They are going to do a redesign on the new ones they put out. So, it would make sense for them to include that in the redesign they put out. So, Lets hope that is the case for everyone with 2011 and up.

Thanks.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #22
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
CANT PHREAKIN WAIT!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #23
dustball is on a distinguished road
dustball's Tacoma Gallery
LCE Header

Just spoke with Wes in Tech Support with LCE about fitting to 2011-2012 trucks. He does not know of any problems and says they should fit. I have been prepaid for 6 months and I'll get one of the first being shipped next week. I'll let you know if there are any problems bolting up to my 2011. Wes said they are also improved over prior model, didn't go into details but said they are being sent out for ceramic coating today.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:07 AM   #24
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'd be interested in knowing what the improvement is. Sounds like vague statement to get more money for the new production run. Dunno what could possibly make it any better than it already was. Easy install, killer coating....unless they've unlocked some voodoo magic for it to make 20 more hp than the other one. Doubting that but down for some details. Still ecstatic over the 300.00 shipped, very slightly used one I scored tho.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #25
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 08-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #26
RT440 is on a distinguished road
RT440's Tacoma Gallery
Put my name on the list. He said the "improvements" were to make it easier for them to produce the header, since it's complicated. First one is being ceramic coated right now and others are about two weeks out. Can't wait!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #27
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Well that's different then. Should reduce cost then right? Post up pics when y'all get them and do the install.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #28
RT440's Tacoma Gallery
Price stays the same. But just happy that they are making them again
Old 08-20-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
KaosTsoc is on a distinguished road
KaosTsoc's Tacoma Gallery
I got an email from them too about the first batch. I just wish I had the money for it right now, but sadly I dont. I kind of feel like that guy on the strident commercial... "no one ever pays me in gum" kind of look lol. Please post pictures on the new headers for sure, and weather or not they fit better.

Thanks.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #30
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTsoc View Post
I got an email from them too about the first batch. I just wish I had the money for it right now, but sadly I dont. I kind of feel like that guy on the strident commercial... "no one ever pays me in gum" kind of look lol. Please post pictures on the new headers for sure, and weather or not they fit better.

Thanks.
x2 haha
Old 08-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #31
Canes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EAOS 83'
Canes58's Tacoma Gallery
sbd
Old 08-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #32
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
sooooo want one of the lce headers! definitely giving them a call. so new they are like 700$?
Old 08-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #33
RT440's Tacoma Gallery
No they aren't $700. More like $440 + shipping. I got the call Tuesday asking if I wanted one that was able to ship the next day. I pulled the trigger and mine is in the mail. Can't wait.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #34
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT440 View Post
No they aren't $700. More like $440 + shipping. I got the call Tuesday asking if I wanted one that was able to ship the next day. I pulled the trigger and mine is in the mail. Can't wait.
ooo thats reasonable. our trucks sure could use the extra power that the lce would provide. i can't believe they put such tall gears in the 4cyl it just bogs down to much when pulling or fully loaded for my liking!

im looking forward to hearing about the results once you have your installed. do you tow or load your truck up much?
Old 08-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #35
Midnight Drifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Midnight Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad I held off on my Doug Thorley headers 'til now. My current exhaust setup is sorta-ish OK but I really want to switch over to a 'shorty' dual side setup with a 2.5" high-flow cat and some Magnaflow steel this time around, the DT headers should do the trick!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #38
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice,

very very nice!
Old 08-28-2012, 01:00 PM   #39
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Compared to stock

im getting these as soon as my next paycheck comes in!