LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Rubbing w/ 265/75/16 on reg cab

Old 06-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
Resident Chubby Chaser
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Certified Beer Drinker
Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Rubbing w/ 265/75/16 on reg cab

Anybody with 265/75/16 on stock ride height experience any rubbing? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some today
Old 06-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
Silver Streak is on a distinguished road
Silver Streak's Tacoma Gallery
From what i have read, you should have no problems, but that is the biggest you can go without rubbing issues.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
rodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodney's Tacoma Gallery
you will rub on the stock mudflaps, and occasionaly elsewhere when doing high G manuevers. really not bad at all. go for it.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
They fit fine with no rubbing.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They will fit fine on a 6 lug but not a 5 lug.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #6
Resident Chubby Chaser
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Certified Beer Drinker
Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
haha thanks guys. I bought a set last weekend. No rubbing!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
rodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
They fit fine with no rubbing.
i guess i must drive harder then you, because i had a bit of rubbing with my duratracs. not enough to warrant removing them, but they definately rubbed. once i put the billy's on, problem was resolved.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney View Post
i guess i must drive harder then you, because i had a bit of rubbing with my duratracs. not enough to warrant removing them, but they definately rubbed. once i put the billy's on, problem was resolved.

stock rims?
Old 07-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #9
rodney's Tacoma Gallery
yes, at the time. i noticed it mostly when backing out of my driveway quickly, when the truck's suspension would load up while turning at the bottom the the driveway.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Disregard my post, I'm full of useless info today. I forget about being lifted and such.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #11
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
I rub with 265/75/16's on my first gen, with stock rims and with my new 0 offset ivan stewarts... I think it mainly has to do with my sagging suspension though.