Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Cold Air Intake Benefits?

Old 07-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #81
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
YOU brought up the ignant posteseseses.

I love it when Rich posts. He's all that and a bowl of chips.
Lol and I read everyones answers and considered this subject finished
And yea but he post like he's reading it out of a manual lol makes me feel so insignificant
Old 07-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #82
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Naw don't feel that. It's just that he's learned more and is sharing it with us. Absorb it like I do!
Old 07-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #83
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol so now that rich has answered all that in precise detail, does that mean this thread is done? Or are we missing anything
Old 07-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #84
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess we have to wait until the OP feels he got the answer he needs, don't we?
Old 07-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #85
DerpWerx Fab

Well I am gonna go ahead and unsubscribe now then lol bye everyone and thanks for all the sweet info!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #86
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Lol and I read everyones answers and considered this subject finished
Except you weren't the OP.

It's not "your" thread to consider closed
Old 07-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #87
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
YOU brought up the ignant posteseseses.

I love it when Rich posts. He's all that and a bowl of chips.
Aww... You just like my sessy shaved head. That's it, isn't it
Old 07-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #88
DerpWerx Fab

Lol there you go again! You get the point tho

I decided not to unsubscribe cause I Wanna use this thread for future reference
Old 07-11-2012, 04:28 AM   #89
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
One thing I do notice in both the car and the truck with a K&N on an aftermarket intake is that they both seem to want to almost bog noticeably driving in decent rain. Not thru deep shit splashing, just at or near hwy speed in the rain. I drove thru heavy rain on the way to work this morning and it was doing it in the truck. Popped the hood at work in the garage to see if filter was getting wet from the hood/fender crack and it was completely dry. This makes me want to go back with oem intake on the truck. Car is only driven in dry weather any more so that one will be OK. Been rainy more often this year too so dd in the rain may put me back to oem intake soon....that and all the scary silica talk, MAF danger, no mpg/hp gain and all the cotton gauze hate, lol.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #90
DerpWerx Fab

Lol but don't forget about teh BRAP
Old 07-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #92
tango59 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
tango59's Tacoma Gallery
Answers the only performance mod I had questions about !!!