Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

just wondering.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
ROGER JR. is on a distinguished road

Name: ROGER
ROGER JR.'s Tacoma Gallery
just wondering.

i don't think they build base model 2wd 4x2 automatic tacomas with the 4wd option i know the build them in the 5spd but not automatic transmission so i was just wondering how much it would probley cost for a 4wd conversion kit to be installed on a 08 2wd automatic transmission tacoma any answers it greatly appreciated THANKS.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER JR. View Post
i don't think they build base model 2wd 4x2 automatic tacomas with the 4wd option.
?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I am also just as mind fucked.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER JR. View Post
i don't think they build base model 2wd 4x2 automatic tacomas with the 4wd option i know the build them in the 5spd but not automatic transmission so i was just wondering how much it would probley cost for a 4wd conversion kit to be installed on a 08 2wd automatic transmission tacoma any answers it greatly appreciated THANKS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
I am also just as mind fucked.
wait...what exactly we talking about??
Old 07-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I think OP is trying to figure out if he can do a 4WD conversion in his 2WD. But I could be wrong. OP can you clarify a little bit lol
Old 07-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
I think he's asking if Toyota makes a single cab 4cyl. 4X4 automatic or if he'll need to do a 4x4 conversion
Old 07-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Might be a stupid question.....but is there enough room on a 5 lug to have 4x4 components?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #8
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Might be a stupid question.....but is there enough room on a 5 lug to have 4x4 components?
not that ive seen...nope.