LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4.88 gears with 32's

Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #41
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
No lead foot here. I drive my 4banger like the 4banger it is lol
All males come with their right foot full of lead. You really cant remove it, it just dissolves after years of driving
Old 09-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #42
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
All males come with their right foot full of lead. You really cant remove it, it just dissolves after years of driving
Lol well it dissolves in this truck now you put me in something with some boost or displacement and that's a whole different story
Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #43
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I've noticed with the 4.88's and a DT header my truck has no problems with acceleration. It does scoot, even with the 33's, it's just you hit 5th gear at 40 mph, then it's done scooting :P
Old 09-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #44
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
I've noticed with the 4.88's and a DT header my truck has no problems with acceleration. It does scoot, even with the 33's, it's just you hit 5th gear at 40 mph, then it's done scooting :P
5th gear at 40?
Damn thats low.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #46
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I drive in 5th gear at 40 with stock gears. Sits at about 1200 rpm and ultragauge shows 30 somethin mpg

What rpm does the 4.88s put it at doin 40?
Mine bogs down goin 40 in 5th gear lol it'll do it but ohhh man talk about 0 throttle response.

And sell me your bumper!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #48
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Even while driving on flat surface?

And what!? How dare u say that! Lol
It doesn't like shake but it definitely has ZERO throttle response. Il go for a drive here in a lil bit and drop it into 5th goin 40 and see.

And I want it!!! Lol il give you $2..and a goat cause I heard you love goats
Old 09-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #49
DerpWerx Fab

4.88 gears with 32's-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348768079.516544.jpggoing 40 in 5th gear. Sits about 1300-1400 rpms. Takes 16 seconds to go from 40 to 50 in 5th gear with pedal to the floor
On stock gears with 33x12.50 mud grapplers
Old 09-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #50
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You should wear your seatbelt while driving
Old 09-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #51
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
I do lol. I just did a bucket seat swap and hadn't wired up the harness for the seatbelt sensor yet
Old 09-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #52
Señor member

Quote:
I do lol. I just did a bucket seat swap and hadn't wired up the harness for the seatbelt sensor yet
You never know with that gnarly acceleration, dont want to lose control lol
Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #53
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
You never know with that gnarly acceleration, dont want to lose control lol
Lmao. Right! Gotta be careful to not break traction when I floor it!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:13 PM   #54
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It doesn't like shake but it definitely has ZERO throttle response. Il go drive here in a lil bit and drop it into 5th goin 40 and see.

And I want it!!! Lol il give you $2..and a goat cause I heard you love goats

hahaha yes!!!!!! I love goats!! lol

Quote:
Attachment 171748going 40 in 5th gear. Sits about 1300-1400 rpms. Takes 16 seconds to go from 40 to 50 in 5th gear with pedal to the floor
On stock gears with 33x12.50 mud grapplers

and thats because you make probably forty ftq at that rpm. Of coarse it won't go nowhere

Quote:
Hahahahaha thats some funny shit!!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #55
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've got an 11 also and my shit won't stop beeping if the passenger isn't wearing their seatbelt. Don't tell me you have to listen to that until its wired back up lol
Old 09-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #56
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
I've got an 11 also and my shit won't stop beeping if the passenger isn't wearing their seatbelt. Don't tell me you have to listen to that until its wired back up lol
Lol nah it cuts off after so long
Old 09-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #57
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
wait so you have a 4 cylinder with 33x12.50 mud grapplers? even if you're regeared idk why you're even questioning why you're getting bad mpg...the height and width of those tires are definitely stealing some mpg...
Old 09-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #58
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
wait so you have a 4 cylinder with 33x12.50 mud grapplers? even if you're regeared idk why you're even questioning why you're getting bad mpg...the height and width of those tires are definitely stealing some mpg...
Yes sir! (this is in the 4cylinder section so I figured that was understood) And I know that my tires cause shitty mileage but people are saying they have same size(some even bigger) tires than me while they are getting better mpg's than me

That's where I'm confused lol
Old 09-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #60
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:

285/75 with stock gears
Why?!?!?

My truck is defective

Products Discussed in this Thread