LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4.88 gears with 32's

Old 10-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #122
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
True . I don't think many people here line x their interior for when water enters their cab .
They don't. They rhino line it.

Its a very worthwhile thing to do if u mud a lot or water cross a lot and have a old truck that the doors leak on. Ive had my truck in water above the hood and never had water enter the cab. Sounds like a waste on a new vehicle, weathertech floormats would be a lot more logical to go with
Old 10-04-2012, 10:22 AM   #123
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
They don't. They rhino line it.

Its a very worthwhile thing to do if u mud a lot or water cross a lot and have a old truck that the doors leak on. Ive had my truck in water above the hood and never had water enter the cab. Sounds like a waste on a new vehicle, weathertech floormats would be a lot more logical to go with
Well my carpet is pretty much gone, water does come in on 2nd gens if you get above door level in water, and I'm tryin to fix it once and get it done right.

Got any suggestions?
Old 10-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #124
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Or just PM me.
I'm open to ideas and suggestions.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #125
Mr. Annoying is on a distinguished road
Mr. Annoying's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Well that just fucked everybody up
Sorry ( in small voice)
Old 03-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #127
Hippynotions is on a distinguished road
Hippynotions's Tacoma Gallery
2012 stock gear ratio in a TRD Sport is 4.10 i should have no issues running 32's then right?
Old 03-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #128
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippynotions View Post
2012 stock gear ratio in a TRD Sport is 4.10 i should have no issues running 32's then right?
They make trd sport 4cylinders?
Old 03-25-2013, 02:52 PM   #131
DerpWerx Fab

whered he go?
Old 03-31-2013, 06:54 PM   #133
Hippynotions is on a distinguished road
Hippynotions's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously 4x4 V6 i was asking if the rear gear ratio is 4.10?

Products Discussed in this Thread