Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

HELP!! With bucket seat swap

Old 09-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
HELP!! With bucket seat swap

figured it out
Attached Thumbnails
HELP!! With bucket seat swap-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348611077.747471.jpg   HELP!! With bucket seat swap-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348611103.855084.jpg  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone? I have the airbag off the bench seat to plug into the yellow wire but I don't have any connectors that match up with the factory one.
Really don't wanna throw the airbag lights off and have to get em reset one day but I'm trully lost with all this. I have tried google and search on here and so far , apparently nobody has swapped the airbag buckets in like I am.
All I could find was non airbag ones and I'm trully at lost with what to do.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
Just noticed your post. If these are the bucket seats that I just sent to you, they do not have an airbag in them. They just have the sensor that tells if someone is sitting in them. I think they should just plug in unless your bench seat had airbags in it.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolerman View Post
Just noticed your post. If these are the bucket seats that I just sent to you, they do not have an airbag in them. They just have the sensor that tells if someone is sitting in them. I think they should just plug in unless your bench seat had airbags in it.
My bench had airbags I thought yours did too. Oh well I'm swapping everything from the bench to these and hoping It all works