Notices

worst day of my life should i still be able to be a member of tw

Old 10-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
2002macdonald will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: truck commander
Name: Ryan
2002macdonald's Tacoma Gallery
worst day of my life should i still be able to be a member of tw

i no longer have my Tacoma thanks to the weather in New Jersey today on my way home from school going around a curve at the posted speed limit my truck decided that it wanted to keep going going so it did right into the woods and into the side of a very large tree frame damage... cant even tell you how upset i am not only my first truck but my Tacoma. and i wanted to ask if i should even be a member of tw anymore
Old 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
You'll find another truck, just be thankful you're okay.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
damn man! just be glad you are still here!!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
sucks about the truck, im going to guess you dont have full coverage insurance?
and yeah why not stay a member
Old 10-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #7

the hard part is i don't know how much they are going to give but i don't think i will be able to afford another Tacoma bc they hold there value so well
Old 10-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #9
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
In the end, shes just a hunk of plastic and metal. Live and learn. I suppose you can stay

Glad your alright.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #10
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
According to Article 6-A.1297 Part 3 of the TW Code of Conduct you have a 10 day grace period after losing your Tacoma to accidents, natural disasters or angry wives. You must find another Tacoma within that time period or you can never return to the site. If you fail to comply the authorities will be notified.

You can submit a waiver form to the moderators but it must be notarized first.

Good luck finding another Tacoma!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #11

yeah i'm happy i'm ok i'm a firefighter in town and so many guys came out to make sure i was ok but i'm alright my hands got a bit cut up but nothing to serious thank god thanks every i really needed this i feel so down right now i honestly loved that truck
Old 10-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
There is need for punctuation though.

At least your not hurt.
Grammar > Punctuation

You're*

Old 10-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #13
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Not like you got a jeep or anything.

Things can be replaced, people can't. Stay safe!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #14
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Depending upon what you wrecked...you may actually be able to take what money you get from insurance and buy a well modded Tacoma. Lots of them for sale here on TW. At decent prices as well.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #17
kws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kws129's Tacoma Gallery
I've been there, wrapped my first truck around a tree in just about the same manner as you describe. Only I swerved to avoid the guy who was driving in my lane in a 2wd s-10 from sucking on the front axle of my 79 F-150. I pretty sure after he shit himself he saw me go over the bank and never stopped.

Sucks, but you're OK, trucks can be replaced and you can't put a price on experience.

Just think now you get to look for a cooler truck and do all those gee I shoulda's to the new TACO.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #19
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Oh wow. Insane price.

Insanely low... ::edit::
Old 10-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #20
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
She did her job tho. She kept ya safe.

Reward her memory with another Tacoma.