LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Line-x, Rhino line, or what?

Old 10-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #21
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
I have used all (Herc a derp, Line x, Rhino) for jeep tubs, body armor, beds, body panels and my sexual pleasure...Line X stands out as a far superior product imo. I will never deviate from it again.
May I ask what seperates line-x from the rest?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #22
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
When I was getting my bumper line Xed they had a jeep in there. They did the floor kinda like what you want. It came out great. Line x is the shit
So that's +2 for line-x
Old 10-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #23
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
fuck, I'll Herculine it for you for a small fee
Old 10-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #25
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
you should add a poll for this kase
On the phone using tapatalk. Can't.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #26
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'll help to kase
Old 10-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #27
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
On the phone using tapatalk. Can't.

pm a mod they can do it
Old 10-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #28
DerpWerx Fab

Well line-x will include a lifetime warranty FWIW.
As for local dealers, there are none within 2 hours
I am leaning towards line-x for their warranty and they swear i won't regret it and theyll do mine the same way they do jeeps.
I was just trying to hear other inputs about why rhino liner might be better but seems like line-x is the best.

I guess the whole $700 quote for line-x scares me but, it is a new (to me) truck still and I want to do this right and not rag the truck out.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #29
TWINSIES!

sounds like youve made up your mind kase, go with the line x
Old 10-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #30
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
x2...
Old 10-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #31
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Il be visiting them in person next week for a set-in-stone quote.
Im not gonna do it now if the TOTAL is over $800 tho.

Hoping for it to be ~$650-$700.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #32
TWINSIES!

so if its 800.01 your not getting it?

Old 10-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #33
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
so if its 800.01 your not getting it?
nope
Old 10-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #34
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
*paypal incoming - penny sent as gift*
Old 10-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #35
DerpWerx Fab

BUMP. Going to line-x Thursday to get a set in stone quote and schedule a day to drop the taco off.
Anyone have other ideas before I do this???
Old 10-09-2012, 05:41 AM   #36
TRD 603 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
TRD 603's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up DupliColor Bed Armour

Turned out great, 75$ for kit, 12$ for drill mixer attachment, 5$ for bigger brush, 2hrs to put in. Slop it on in the sun and let fully dry, dont get it wet till cured. Turned out great, saved hundreds.

while down there you can also plastidip your bumper, 4 coats looks great, if your get it on anything you dont want just rub/peel it off and call it a day.

Fact: Line-X is the best, it is the toughest, my F150 Has line-x in it but it got sprayed as a deal for buying the truck, if you have the 500 to line-x it then do it, it is def a superior product. I bought the tacoma and a painter had owned it, the bed was covered in paint and I wanted something to cover it up but that was also tough and cost effective, this was a good solution.
Attached Thumbnails
Line-x, Rhino line, or what?-2012-09-22_18-38-28_308-1.jpg   Line-x, Rhino line, or what?-2012-10-09_08-11-36_402.jpg