Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Help on modifying my 4 banger

Old 10-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
APreciado is on a distinguished road
Name: Alvaro Preciado
APreciado's Tacoma Gallery
Help on modifying my 4 banger

I have a 2011 crew cab Tacoma so far I've changed my stock exhaust and now have flow master,with a K&N air intake. Truck is pretty fast but I've also changed a lot on the exterior of it and ran out of ideas for mods performance wise any thoughts?
Old 10-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
Rackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kevin
Rackster's Tacoma Gallery
Synthetic Oil

If you are looking to improve your fuel economy, and if you aren't already running synthetic oil, you may want to convert over.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
Rackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to beholdRackster is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kevin
Rackster's Tacoma Gallery
Headers

If you hadn't browsed this forum, here's a link to a thread on headers you might want to check out - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4-c...e-headers.html

Do your research on performance items. Many aren't worth the pricetag you'll pay and many will actually reduce your vehicle/engine performance. From the reading I've done, wrapped headers may offer some benefit. However, it is important to note that the factory equipment is really very good and the gains might be marginal. If possible, try to find quantitative, objective evidence that supports the manufacturer's claims. Manufacturers don't always tell the truth. There is plenty of qualitative, anecdotal evidence out there, some better than others. Good luck!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Supercharger or sell it for a sports car.