Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Why do so many people hate toyota???

Old 10-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
toyota4wd is on a distinguished road
toyota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Why do so many people hate toyota???

I live in Iowa and have an 08 sr5 and I love it. No one around here likes them!!! Even my own family says "next time get a ford" or "really?"
One time I asked a local farmer what he thought of it and he said "get somthing American made next time". OMG

What are people like when they see your 4 banger?

Because every one likes ford or chevy around here and it drives me nuts
Old 10-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Don't let the ignorance of others deter you. You've made an excellent purchase.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Well do you live in that part of America that everyones motto is MERICA!!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #4
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
u should get a ford..if u wanna spend money repairing them
Old 10-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
OP you made a good buy. They wont tell you this, but if you take care of that truck you got it will last longer than theirs. I have been to many 3rd world countries. They all drive japanese cars or trucks (at least the ones i been to). They last forever. And because of their smaller size trucks than most of the american automakers, They go places their trucks cant.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
you said you LOVE your tacoma- so what's the facking problem?!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Well do you live in that part of America that everyones motto is MERICA!!
There's another part?

Really OP, ignorance can be bliss. Let others live in it, and expand your horizons beyond the limitations of others.

Frank
Old 10-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
I love me sum Merica.......

and i love my yota as well
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
'Merica

wait fuck I mean 'Anada!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #11
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
'Merica

wait fuck I mean 'Anada!

Frank
Old 10-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #12
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
u should get a ford..if u wanna spend money repairing them
Fix Or Repair Daily
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #13
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
Fix Or Repair Daily
Fucked Old Rebuilt Dodge
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
everyone i know that hates tacomas says i should buy a truck that was built in the states and i simply laugh at them because my yota was made at the NUMMI plant in CA lol
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #15
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post

Frank
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
Fucked Old Rebuilt Dodge
hella yea i love ford though if i ever wanted a truck for towing i have to say i love my moms F-350 and the power is amazing
Old 10-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #18
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post

What..? It takes two of yours to hold off my one little guy?

Frank
Old 10-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #19
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
your truck is more american than theirs.

just tell them that.
And then they will just argue until they are red in the face. Print out the info. Hand it to them
Old 10-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #20
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Same as people who hate any other manufacturer. Different people different opinions.

Less education= more opinion.