Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Where can i find automatic steps for a 05+ single cab.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sean
TacoVerde's Tacoma Gallery
Where can i find automatic steps for a 05+ single cab.

Long story short, i have an 09 single cab with lt and 35s and a short girlfriend. So i want to get some of those steps that drop down/fold up with the door opening and closing, that way they'll be tucked away when offroading.

Does any one know where i could find these or even some universal kit?
and no im not switching girlfreinds, she's down with the stupid shit i do to my truck lol
Old 10-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-23-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Give amp research a call. Or at worst case scenario you would have to modify some for an AC.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Give amp research a call. Or at worst case scenario you would have to modify some for an AC.
^^This^^ Ampresearch.com is what you are looking for

http://www.amp-research.com/tag/side-steps/

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod...213/sfID2/1254

http://www.amazon.com/AMP-Research-7.../dp/B0041G1E7M

They are pretty expensive, but damn are they nice!!
Old 10-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #8
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
These are mine installed.
http://youtu.be/AouJFoKkwIs
Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sean
TacoVerde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryson2582 View Post
Autoanything.com that's where i bought mine from. You can cut the running boards which is made out of aluminum, I cut 3" off mine to line up with rear cab.
good to know the running boards should be easily modified

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Does the rear arm/leg thing for the steps line up with the rear of you front door roughly? doesn't look like there's too much support for the rear side, so im sure with two support points and like 3 feet of board they'd be fine on my single cab
Old 11-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
jeffallen29 will become famous soon enough
Name: jeff
jeffallen29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post

What brand of steps are these and where did you get them?Those are Very nice!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #11
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffallen29 View Post
What brand of steps are these and where did you get them?Those are Very nice!
They are AMP Research Power Steps. Check out their website

http://www.amp-research.com/

Products Discussed in this Thread