Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

What aftermarket parts are on your std cab???

Old 01-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
tacoany1? is on a distinguished road
tacoany1?'s Tacoma Gallery
What aftermarket parts are on your std cab???

Just wanting to see what you guys have done to spice up your std cab 4 cyls.....Ill post my pics later.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
High Mileage Work
tmantstud is on a distinguished road

tmantstud's Tacoma Gallery
Well in terms of interior i had a custom saddle blanket seat cover made, got a custom shift nob, installed a new stereo, new Polk db651s speakers, built an ipod dock.
Exterior I got black steel wheels, got a truck toolbox( very nice for extra space, the interior fills up fast!) put in a bedliner.

Didnt put any performance parts on it. It has 250, 000 miles and didn't see the point.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i got a jardine catback exhaust and tinted windows.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
hondarida122 is on a distinguished road
hondarida122's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

magnaflow cat-back,dt header,k&n intake,urd short shifter,optima battery,2 12" kicker L7's, mtx 3000watt amp,kicker speakers,alpine deck.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
^Access cabs dont count! LOL
Old 01-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
hondarida122 is on a distinguished road
hondarida122's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Oh whoops wasn't paying attention lol.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmantstud View Post
Well in terms of interior i had a custom saddle blanket seat cover made, got a custom shift nob, installed a new stereo, new Polk db651s speakers, built an ipod dock.
Exterior I got black steel wheels, got a truck toolbox( very nice for extra space, the interior fills up fast!) put in a bedliner.

Didnt put any performance parts on it. It has 250, 000 miles and didn't see the point.
I like that IPOD Holder! How did you make that??
Old 01-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #9
High Mileage Work
tmantstud is on a distinguished road

tmantstud's Tacoma Gallery
I had some leftover bamboo flooring and i decided on the raised shape so i could use it while driving. I cut two sides, a bottom, and one end piece and tacked it together with gorilla glue. then cut the tips off 6 nails to make spikes on the bottom so it wouldn't move and i didn't have to drill into my truck Its simple but it works!
Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 AM   #10
BioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant future
BioMed80's Tacoma Gallery
3" lift, wheels, 31's, tint, AFE drop-in filter, secondary filter removed, aftermarket deck, devil horn Toyota emblem. She's a work in progress.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #11
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
N-fab light bar, Hella 500's, tint, receiver, Helo 16x8 w/ 265/75 16 Kumho AT, TRD billys out back, and an Astro camper.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #12
the_tick is on a distinguished road
the_tick's Tacoma Gallery
I just did a power mirror mod. Someone on Tacoma World was selling each mirror in new condition for $15. Bought a switch on eBay from a 2001 Corolla for $27 including shipping. Got some wire from a cool place called SkyCraft (here in the Orlando Area), an inline fuse and $75 later, voila! It's nice, especially when my wife borrows the truck and needs to adjust the mirrors.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #14
tacoany1? is on a distinguished road
tacoany1?'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
N-fab light bar, Hella 500's, tint, receiver, Helo 16x8 w/ 265/75 16 Kumho AT, TRD billys out back, and an Astro camper.

Super nice, this is my same truck....how did the lift and tires affect overall power and speed?
Old 01-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #15
hillbully11b is on a distinguished road
Army: Airborne Ranger
Name: Randy
hillbully11b's Tacoma Gallery
sick ride

[quote=BioMed80;360736]3" lift, wheels, 31's, tint, AFE drop-in filter, secondary filter removed, aftermarket deck, devil horn Toyota emblem. She's a work in progress.

Dude I hope my truck looks this good when i'm finished... I have a black 07 reg cab. What lift did you go with? Did you have to cut any fender?
Old 01-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #16
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
31's on 16x8 trd wheels....on the way OME 883 springs with 5100s to level the truck out and then i'm gonna put 32's on it when the 31's wear out

Old 01-26-2010, 06:23 AM   #17
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
So far , boring stuff, a rubber mat in the bed, weathertech mats, AfE filter, and a red square tray between the shift/cup consloe and the seat. also 2nd tire set/winter tread

I want to add a hitch/wiring, canopy and bil.5100s. maybe some sound dampening and a new H.U.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #18
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
here's a pic of my truck:

K and N, took the jack and spare tire tools and relocated them under the hood, american eagle wheels with 31/10.50 15inch, fender flairs, removed intake silencer, put 6x9s behind the seat, tinted windows, backed out the badging.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #19
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Flowmaster super 44 exhaust, 20% tinted windows, blacked out halo led projector headlights, bed cap, JVC stereo, chrome accessories, k&n air filter
Old 01-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #20
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
i have done a few things to my truck here are some pictures too....

halo headlights

my pioneer deck with my DIY mp3 dock

18x8 black chrome boss rims, with 255/55-18 falkens

my DT headers

and also my dule maganflow exhaust, knn intake, and my tinted windows