Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Buying a dynomax Super turbo Or jardine question

Old 12-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
Tacoma bro is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
Tacoma bro's Tacoma Gallery
Buying a dynomax Super turbo Or jardine question

Sorry about starting off with a question. I have been searching for quite some time now for a muffler for my 2.7 06 Tacoma. I've came down to dynomax super turbo and jardine. Im not sure which side the inlet and or outlet should be tho. Left to right exit? Center? Feel free to chime in. Thanks
Old 12-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma bro View Post
Sorry about starting off with a question. I have been searching for quite some time now for a muffler for my 2.7 06 Tacoma. I've came down to dynomax super turbo and jardine. Im not sure which side the inlet and or outlet should be tho. Left to right exit? Center? Feel free to chime in. Thanks
Get under the truck with a measuring tape. Measure the length of the can and the size of the pipe