Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Very Impressed With AFE

Old 02-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
I LiKe TaCos
BluTaco08 is just really niceBluTaco08 is just really niceBluTaco08 is just really niceBluTaco08 is just really nice

BluTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Very Impressed With AFE

I just got my AFE Pro Dry in the mail earlier today and I popped it in and took the Taco for a spin. Definitely a noticeable difference in sound, it actually sounds like a nice throaty intake should, and my throttle response is much better. Not so much noticeable gains in power but definitely noticeable over stock. I highly recommend the AFE filters.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
i love mine to
Old 02-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #3
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been checking prices. The cheapest I found was $59.95 on autoanything. Any one know where I can get a better price?

Another question how do you clean them?
Old 02-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought mine right now from autoanything. thats the cheapest i can find. everywhere else charges shipping.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:25 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I guess the 4.0 is pricier than the 2.7. I ordered mine yesterday from AutoAnything for $35 with free shipping
Old 02-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
so wierd question but does installation consist of opening up the casing, pullin out the stock and dropping the AFE in place. Just wondering because I'm at school with limited access to tools.