Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

2TR turbo manifold

Old 03-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
2TR turbo manifold

I'm looking into making a short run of turbo manifolds but I am lacking a mockup truck. Can someone take some measurements for me? I need to know the distances of:
1. From head to inner fender well
2. The horizontal plane from the center of the exhaust ports upwards to the hood. (Approx)
3. Detailed pictures of accessories that may cause interference

Thanks, Jake
Old 04-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow. It's dark and nasty weather outside right now. 50 MPH winds!

What were you planning on making the manifold out of?

Edit pictures.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #3
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Did you mean the 2nd generation or 1st generation truck? Mine is 2nd. And I didn't get what you asked for. The airbox, brake and A/C lines are in the way. The alternator is right in front of the exhaust heat shield. I don't know what that is directly above the exhaust manifold. Air pump or EGR related? I can take more, but I don't want to waste my time if you were looking for 1st gen pictures.