Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Noob What Stickies Should I Read?

Old 04-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
DBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
DBWrecks's Tacoma Gallery
Noob What Stickies Should I Read?

Hello,

I'm new to the forums and recently purchased a 1995 Tacoma Xtra Cab 4x4 with 227,000 miles.

I'm sure there are stick(ies) for this, but cannot find one. Is there a list of things I should do to the truck? Radiator flush, plugs/wires, oil change, etc.

I understand some of these things are a no brainer, but is my best bet to simply take it to a mechanic for an assessment?

Thanks for your time and patience.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #2
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!!

Just go through the first gen section and start reading.....here is a thread on using the search function....it can be confusing but once you get the hang of it you'll have more than enough info on pretty much every subject.

Good luck and welcome!!!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...-function.html
Old 04-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Read every sticky there is... 99.9% of questions have been asked 100+ times before and the answer is out there.

Welcome to TW
Old 04-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
DBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Smile

Thanks. I'm sure you two have saved many people future headaches from me asking those 99.9% questions! Have a good day.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #5
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 04-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Read the ones that apply to what you want to do
Old 04-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #8
^showoff
Old 04-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #10
Old 04-09-2013, 11:56 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Repped. Enjoy your full green bar. Welcome.
Thank you sir!
Old 04-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #12
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Smile

That's impressive. I've been on here almost 4 years and it would appear you have a more impressive rep. Well done.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #14

Thanks man, you are a good dude!!!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #16
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
As a 1st Gen, read this one: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ful-links.html

And welcome!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Don't tell anyone. I've got a reputation as a debaucherous dick to uphold!
Your secret is safe with me. I will uphold the first rule of rep club.