Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

what cold air intake do you have?

Old 06-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #21
Jetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jonathan
Jetlander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
it has flow issues for some, because its made for the tacoma and FJ, and when using it in a tacoma, if installed correctly, the plastic tubing needs to be cut. there is even a line marking where to cut it. the people who dont install it correctly, get issues.
I had read this in a few places before installing mine. I searched the entire length of the tube and found no lines or marks to indicate where to shorten it. Hence, I installed it as-is... Over 100 miles since installation and no problems.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #22
Life is good.
glhsracer is on a distinguished road
glhsracer's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to glhsracer
Volant Update

Just curious if your MPG changed and if you feel more power? Looking for a little more power in mine, MPG increase would be nice but it really is pretty good. Was is much louder than stock? It looks very impressive.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #23
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
AFE for me & no troubles at all!!!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #25
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the Injen and it works real nice. With the extra long three foot intake tube, it's as quiet as stock in normal driving. I'll post a full review when I get some more miles on it.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #26
thairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Army: Signal LT, 228 CSH (USAR)
Name: Anthony
thairannosaurus's Tacoma Gallery
i have a volant (w/ scoop) for my '12 and i love it. it has a nice sexy growl to it especially when you get to highway speeds. as far as running lean, i really haven't seen any significant drop in mpg, i'm averaging 19 mpg at the moment. now, i haven't seen a significant increase in mpg either but it hasn't dropped so thats the good part.