Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Easiest exhaust to install? Help?

Old 06-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
skitheeast is on a distinguished road
skitheeast's Tacoma Gallery
Question Easiest exhaust to install? Help?

I want to install a new exhaust.
Preferably one that gives the truck more power and is loud, a nice head turner
Are there any exhausts for the 2013 tacoma that you don't need to weld new brackets or anything together?
So say if I wanted it quiet again I could easily just put the stock exhaust back on?
Thanks for the help guys!
Old 06-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
magnaflow off road pro series. 2 bolts, 2 hangars, DONE
Old 06-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

btw you're not getting much if any of a power increase. just noise.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #4
Just call me Daddy

lol fuck. i dont have a 4 banger...
Old 06-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #5
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Most exhausts are pretty easy in my experience.. Couple bolts no welding.