http://youtu.be/fFYGW1hwTxM

I added tow hitch on it

Paint my front

added a fog light as well.

My Magnaflow

http://youtu.be/1OPvRmVijuo

Doing Donut on Saturday morning

http://youtu.be/v3kSMVx-XuE

Well That's my baby 2.7 Double Cab Prerunner.

Thank you.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that looks great with the painted front sections,

Old 07-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
gatnilab will become famous soon enoughgatnilab will become famous soon enough

Name: Patrick
gatnilab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Dang that looks great with the painted front sections,
Thanks!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #4
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet rig. Waiting for mine to come in, same as yours but SR5 and alloys.

More pics!
Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
Sweet rig. Waiting for mine to come in, same as yours but SR5 and alloys.

More pics!
That's great I forgot to add pictures I replace all the bulbs to hyper white I will add it soon I get back
Old 07-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #6
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dunno if it's my internet or not but both of your YouTube links aren't working?

Today sucks.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
Boilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really nice

Name: Brian
Boilerman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dunno if it's my internet or not but both of your YouTube links aren't working?

Today sucks.
Worked for me.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
I have a new love for the white Tacoma,

In an RC I love my Silver, but your DCSB looks awesome in white...
Old 07-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #9

Wink

Quote:
I have a new love for the white Tacoma,

In an RC I love my Silver, but your DCSB looks awesome in white...
Yeah same here, I love the panda color.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #10
jake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jake
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
just wondering, does that 4cyl. feel under powered. nice truck by the way.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake72 View Post
just wondering, does that 4cyl. feel under powered. nice truck by the way.
Not at all I never had any issue, even climbing on the mountain still does it job. The picture of the snow was taken when we going up to Brian head at Utah it made all the way up without any issue. I was debating if I need to bring my other truck 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 cumin turbo diesel to brain head cause I was sure if is snowing and I wanted to save Gas from Las Vegas to Brainhead Utah with my dodge that will be easy 200 dollars on gas while my Tacoma only need to fill the gas 1 time for 65 dollars full tank.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #12
What kind of MPG are you seeing?
Old 07-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #13
Also what kind of Magnaflow are you running? Cat back or just a muffler welded onto stocks?

Sounds pretty deep for a 4 banger.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #14

Quote:
Also what kind of Magnaflow are you running? Cat back or just a muffler welded onto stocks?

Sounds pretty deep for a 4 banger.
muffler welded onto stocks. For the Magnaflow am not sure, I pick the loudest one out of the 3 he show me when I was at that guy's shop. I wasn't even planning to get it. Since my cousin was installing his exhaust on the Subaru WRX and they were teasing me cause my truck sound like a Prius too quite lol end up getting it.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:10 AM   #15
ramirezsergio63 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sergio
ramirezsergio63's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatnilab View Post
muffler welded onto stocks. For the Magnaflow am not sure, I pick the loudest one out of the 3 he show me when I was at that guy's shop. I wasn't even planning to get it. Since my cousin was installing his exhaust on the Subaru WRX and they were teasing me cause my truck sound like a Prius too quite lol end up getting it.
I believe u have the magnaflow magnapack
Old 07-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirezsergio63 View Post
I believe u have the magnaflow magnapack
Cool thanks Ramirez for the info I keep that in mind
Old 07-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #17
ramirezsergio63 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sergio
ramirezsergio63's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool thanks Ramirez for the info I keep that in mind
You're welcome... put some headers and its goona sound even more better
Old 07-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #18
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
What white paint did you use to match up your front trim under your hood?

It looks great!
Old 07-12-2013, 02:15 AM   #19
2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: LEEEEEEROOOYYY JENKINS!
2007 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What did you use to match up your front trim under your hood?

It looks great!
I agree. The new paint looks really nice.

It all looks really nice. I'm very jealous.

Quote:
Not at all I never had any issue, even climbing on the mountain still does it job. The picture of the snow was taken when we going up to Brian head at Utah it made all the way up without any issue. I was debating if I need to bring my other truck 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 cumin turbo diesel to brain head cause I was sure if is snowing and I wanted to save Gas from Las Vegas to Brainhead Utah with my dodge that will be easy 200 dollars on gas while my Tacoma only need to fill the gas 1 time for 65 dollars full tank.
The Tacoma is actually an amazing vehicle. I have many cool stories regarding mine. The 2.7 is the little engine that could. You'll have many stories too.

Nice hitch. Get a shackle, tow strap, and 500 pounds of sand for the back to help others less fortunate than you stuck in the ditches. Your truck can pull out State Troopers.

Have I mentioned I really like your truck?
Old 07-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #20
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
I so should have taken a pic of the one at the dealer yesterday...

The local dealer likes to install the toytec 2" lift I believe with an extra leaf spring in the rear, they also do the diff drop per they say, keeps your warranty good, and it looks AWESOME!!!!

Super White DCSB with some BF Goodrich AT radials on stock wheels begging for some plasti-dip hahaha....

And the lift....