Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

tooter 2.7 intake manifold spacer...

Old 05-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #501
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by berk View Post
Not sure I agree with the business plan but I accept your philosophy and will consider a purchase sometime in the future.
My plan is simple: "Do not make what will not sell."

So I understand your response... that's because tooter is not actually a business. Creating tooter products is just a hobby I do in my spare time for the fun of it. My real business is what makes the real money so I can play around.

Greg
Old 06-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #502
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
The last spacer just sold.

I'll start a "feeler" thread in the 2nd Generation Marketplace just in case there might still be any interest in them.

Greg
Old 09-04-2014, 08:37 AM   #503
Pool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pool Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter View Post
The last spacer just sold.

I'll start a "feeler" thread in the 2nd Generation Marketplace just in case there might still be any interest in them.

Greg
Man I just found your thread, if you ever decide to build more I would be interested.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:56 AM   #504
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool Runner View Post
Man I just found your thread, if you ever decide to build more I would be interested.
Here's the feeler thread with the list of interested people. It's in the 2nd Generation Marketplace...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post9126033

You can post there and add your name to the list if you want. It's not a commitment to buy, just so I can get an idea if there is enough interest to make another batch.

Greg