Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Going to drag strip today!

Old 08-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Going to drag strip today!

So today I'm going to run my truck at the local track.
All stock with exception of K&N drop in, chopped exhaust, and 3" drop kit.
Anyone wanna make guesses at what kinda 1/4 mile it's gonna do?

Truck--->Going to drag strip today!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376157207.112520.jpg

Tires are 255/60 hankook ventus A/S's
Manual trans
And gonna try to keep the gas under 1/2 tank to save weight

I'm guessing il be around the 17 second range.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #2
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! have fun man post pics and videos
Old 08-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
I will guess around 15.9-16.4, what do I win for correctly guessing?
Old 08-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #5
2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2007 tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: LEEEEEEROOOYYY JENKINS!
2007 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think you're truck will do better but your reaction time won't (just kidding) so around 17.3.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Should have got my go pro
Old 08-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
A buddy of mine ran a 26.5 in one of his trucks. I think you'll do better
Old 08-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
A buddy of mine ran a 26.5 in one of his trucks. I think you'll do better
26.5?!? Lmfao how
Old 08-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #9
DerpWerx Fab

Tightened u-bolts= check
Tighten bolts holding leaf springs= check
Tighten shocks= check

Tighten front lower shock mount bolts = check

I think I'm ready to go. Should be on the track around 3
Old 08-10-2013, 11:57 AM   #10
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, I don't know squat about drag so I won't guess
Old 08-10-2013, 11:58 AM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Which one you going to
Old 08-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #12
DerpWerx Fab

Supposed to race a SRT4 lol
Old 08-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #13
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #15
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
26.5?!? Lmfao how
'85 ford 4 door flatbed, 4.10s, 5spd, w/ 6.9 non turbo under the hood. Top speed of about 55mph. It has a 12 valve cummins in it now. I don't know what it will run with the Cummins in it.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #16
DerpWerx Fab

FUUU just thought about the crack in my windshield. Hope I can sneak by the tech inspection with it
Old 08-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #18
DerpWerx Fab

Well the crack is super thin and it's cloudy outside so Ima try to sneak by or just pop my hood before he sees the windshield lol
Old 08-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #20
cj.ainsworth77 is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
cj.ainsworth77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
'85 ford 4 door flatbed, 4.10s, 5spd, w/ 6.9 non turbo under the hood. Top speed of about 55mph. It has a 12 valve cummins in it now. I don't know what it will run with the Cummins in it.
Prolly a lot faster haha

You on the track yet?