Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

90k Service What Needs To Be Changed??

Old 09-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
Question 90k Service What Needs To Be Changed??

Well, my 07 about to roll over to 90k miles. I know Toyota has their bigger services every 30k miles and was wondering what to change or If my list is pretty much complete.

Engine Oil
Front Dif Oil
Rear Dif Oil
Transmission Oil
Radiator Flush
Air filter--- leanin towards afe pro dry s... Is this a good choice?
Charcoal filter--- removing... Is this a good choice?
Serpentine Belt--- Gator Back or Toyota? I cant find any info on what part # for the Gator back is. (I have ac and power steering)
Spark Plugs

Should I clean the throttle body?
Is there anything I can do with the timing chain?
What about the water pump does it need replaced and is there any easy way to get to it?
If I have missed anything just let me know, Im sure I have but this is what I can think of off the top of my head.
Thanks Jared
Old 09-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
rickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
rickcrna's Tacoma Gallery
What does your owners manual say about 90K service requirements?
Old 09-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #3
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
My manual says don't do anything but change the oil until 120,000 miles.