Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

2013 Chrome exhaust tip?

Old 10-26-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
LittleLady808 is on a distinguished road

LittleLady808's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Chrome exhaust tip?

Hi guys! Any ideas? I wanted to look into getting a chrome exhaust tip to dress her up a little bit but for some reason can't find the right one. I'd like a regular one not one of the resonator tips cause i don't need the rugged noise. Lol
Old 10-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
LittleLady808 is on a distinguished road

LittleLady808's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the double post I was trying to edit it and some how it posted twice. Please, can someone delete one of these? Thank you.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
I cut my exhaust pipe just after the rear axle and put a simple straight chrome tip on it. So everything is all tucked up underneath and out of the way.

I'm running the stock muffler and there's absolutely no difference in the sound with the cut pipe. The exhaust is also directed down and away from the spare tire so there are no heat issues.

I have the 2.7, and the stock exhaust tubing is this weird 2 3/8 inch outside diameter. So I had to find a fitting that specifically stated that it would slip fit over 2 3/8 inch pipe. So carefully measure your pipe first before you buy any tip.

Greg

Old 03-04-2015, 08:23 PM   #4
QChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shedQChawks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

QChawks's Tacoma Gallery
Yucky
Old 03-24-2015, 02:04 PM   #5
mistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shedmistermanny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mistermanny's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing wrong with a nice exhaust tip
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Chrome exhaust tip?-2012-tacoma-baja-exhaust-tip.jpg  
Old 03-24-2015, 04:40 PM   #6
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
i'de hunt eBay for a TRD looking tip.

Have it welded on, don't settle for a set screw that will come off on the roadway and your tip fall off and put a hole in someones tire.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:50 PM   #7
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I found one at Ollies Discount Store loose in an aisle. I took it up to the cashier and said I wanted the toothbrush holder but it was missing the bottom. They looked at it and said I could have it for $1.99. It's fully polished stainless steel. Score.