Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

2tr-fe pistons question

Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
ChristopherMolina is on a distinguished road
Name: Christopher
ChristopherMolina's Tacoma Gallery
2tr-fe pistons question

I have a question about my 2tr-fe pistons spec, I'm doing a project to make 2tr-fe engine turbo, the pistons of the 3rz-fe is the same spec as my 2tr-fe?
because wiseco makes 3rz-fe forged pistons, if they match then i buy them.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
The specifications for both engines is 95mm bore and 95mm stroke, so at least the diameter of the pistons would be the same. I don't know if the heads of the pistons are the same.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Call the dealer and see if the two part numbers are the same. Are you turbo'ing a 2tr
Old 11-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #4
ChristopherMolina is on a distinguished road
Name: Christopher
ChristopherMolina's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Call the dealer and see if the two part numbers are the same. Are you turbo'ing a 2tr
thanks, I'm calling now. yes, Im making my 2tr turbo I'm doing my homework finding parts and buying the accessories to start.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Did you find the right pistons?