Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

New member and New Tacoma owner.

Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
oscolivar1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Oliver
oscolivar1's Tacoma Gallery
New member and New Tacoma owner.

Hello everyone, My name is Oliver, been lurking the forums for a while now to see the type of mods people have been doing, Pros and cons, etc. I traded in my 2000 RAV4 with 90k miles for 3k and walked out with 2013 tacoma DC prerunner 2WD Auto for 20k(3.5k miles on it as of today). For my needs it's perfect, funny part is i wanted a SUV, but was out of my price range.

Im pretty familiar how forums work, I'm an Owner of an 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, also a member at supramania. Anyone own a supra? Anyways....
Im sure everyone one wants to see pics... you'll see there is before and after pictures.

List of mods
- OEM fog lights
- Bushwacker fenders
- Plastidip : front grill/bumper, steps inside the cabin, prerunner badge as a test, unsure if i want to dip the bolts on my fenders and badges.
- 3in tube step.
- Tires : 265/70/16 Michelin MS/2
- Rims : FJ team trails 16", plastidip mag lugs 50mm/12X1.5
-35% front tint

Future project : URD Stage 2 80mm pulley S/C, but this is a long time from now, until my warranty is expired.

Additional info:
Bushwacker fenders were a pain to put in, I think most people did it in like 3hrs solo, It took me like 10hours or so split into 3 days because of work. Clips were a nightmare to take off for the front bumper, and putting on the fenders didnt exactly bolt on like some have said, i had 2 extra people help me align the fenders so i can screw in the bolts.

Originally had the dunflops at20 245/75/16, today i just got my new rims and wheels balanced and mounted and new TPMS(OEM) put in. If anyone wants my opinion going to the M/S2 265/70/16 is like driving a new car. Best thing as you can see in the picture it was raining that day, and was a totally different experience on the road especially turning. UPGRADE your tires immediately. I also feel about an inch higher than before.

Greetings to all again!
Attached Thumbnails
New member and New Tacoma owner.-tacoma8.jpg   New member and New Tacoma owner.-img_3947-1-.jpg   New member and New Tacoma owner.-tacoma-11.jpg  
Old 11-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Oliver!
Old 11-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
well that was fast response lol..

Hello!
Old 11-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
gatnilab will become famous soon enoughgatnilab will become famous soon enough

Name: Patrick
gatnilab's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Nice truck

Love it
Old 11-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome ! Nice truck , I like the bushwackers
Old 11-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. I wanna see the Supra!
Old 11-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
well the supra is in a state of distress, a lot of problems over the years and decided to just tear it down and rebuild, but a lot of funds have shifted over so its hard to get around to it. 1st owner supra, it was my dad's car so a lot of sentimental value.

Heres a link to my old build thread.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sho...Rebuild-Thread

I have a lot of parts laying in my attic, scroll through the pages you'll see most of the parts i have. I dont think i took pictures of the Brian Crower 264/264 cams