Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Doug thorley

Old 04-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #21
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I thought the URD pipe bombs were made for them. I could be very wrong
Nah man, only for the 4.0's
Old 04-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
how did you like the headers, did you change anything else on your exhaust?
Old 04-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #23
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
how did you like the headers, did you change anything else on your exhaust?
Header was great.

I just needed some extra money . Still have my Jardine Catback.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:00 PM   #24
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
i heard the jardine sounds ricey?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #25
Dafuq

Quote:
i heard the jardine sounds ricey?
Have you heard it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSj5...e=channel_page

Different people have different opinions of rice. I dont think its ricey at all.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #26
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
ive seen that, just videos can be deceiving sometimes
Old 04-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #27
Dafuq

Quote:
ive seen that, just videos can be deceiving sometimes
Trust me man. I made that video the first day I got the exhaust. (Last year).

The sound has gotten deeper now, and I love it.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #28
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
good deal man, sounds good on video
Old 04-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #29
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ragweed are you currently at VT?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #30
deztron is on a distinguished road
deztron's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW.
My experience with Dough Thorley has been horrendous. First, it took about 8 months to get the donut gasket that never came in the box. (I spent $50 out of pocket buying new gaskets) After many phone calls (none were returned), their customer disservice dept. finally acknowledged that the flange was welded off center about 5/16" and was a craftsmanship defect and agreed to replace it. This being off center had caused my donut gaskets to keep blowing out every 4K miles. After debating the topic, they agreed to cover return shipping ($25) but never did.
They sent my new product and it still doesn't seal right at the donut. Every 5K miles, I have to tighten down the double nuts and lock washer. Trouble is, their angle is so far off, one of the nuts nearly touches the pipe. Making it impossible to put a socket on. I have sent pics and phone calls, to no direct response, they just keep saying tomorrow, tomorrow we'll touch base. BS Also, Gadget at URD was very helpful and returned phone calls. Even he said he has been disappointed with Doug Thorley.

In essence, a poorly fabricated product with poor quality control and terrible customer service.
Buy LC engineering!