Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Ideas

Old 09-30-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
Poe is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Poe's Tacoma Gallery
Ideas

For awhile ive kinda stopped doing stuff to my truck.. had thoughts of getting rid of it and going to a v6, but i think im gonna stick with my truck till after college, which will be 5 or so years since im a senior in high school. I have about 10 months left on my lease, so some mods will have to wait in till after its up. But just curious what is some ideas from you guys with 4 bangers what else i can do to my truck. I would like to get a 3inch lift sometime, but also want to get some performance mods. Just go ahead and give me some examples and what not i can do.. Performance, Looks.. pretty much anything. Thanks

Before:

Now:
Old 09-30-2014, 10:39 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
You have 10 months left on your lease....

Are you trading it in after the lease? If yes....don't do anything to it.

Are you buying it after the lease is up? If yes.... Do you realize that you can 'buy out' the lease NOW and start the paperwork to a new loan to owning it? You don't have to wait until the 10 months are up.

If your plan is to buy-out the truck eventually....I would research NOW how much the truck is worth, how much you have to pay on the lease, and what loans you can get to buy it. Then, after you've officially removed yourself from the lease - then you can start thinking about upgrading.