Old 12-15-2014, 11:11 AM   #1
2wdyotas
foosefan23 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Jonesborough Firefighter
Name: Ben
foosefan23's Tacoma Gallery
New here

Hey guys,

My name is Ben, I am a brand new member. I am really glad that there is a forum specifically for 2.7 L tacomas. I don't quite know what you all mainly cover on this forum other than the engine. I have 12 year model rwd single cab. I have only done some minor things to the truck but I plan on doing a lot to it over the years that I have it. Hopefully you all can show me ideas on some cool stuff on what to do with this little truck. My goal is to basically have it looking like a small jacked up truck. I plan on raising it in the front more than the rear, and getting some trail tires for it in the summertime (hopefully). I am a pretty busy guy. I am a part-time firefighter, and I am also a full-time college student. I will only be able to get on this site once a day for no longer than 30 minutes to an hour depending on how much time it I will have during the day. I will be scrolling through all these posts and hopefully be able to gather in some ideas as well. Fill free to e-mail me or send me a message on here, and I'd be happy to go into a little more detail on what I would like to do this truck. First project I am going to be getting to first is spraying the undercarriage with a petroleum-based material called Ziebart. I saw images of how nice this stuff looks on these trucks, and I liked it. If you all know anything about this product, please fill me in, or if you have better ideas on how to approach this project including preparation, saving money, the procedure of spraying it, etc., then I would be happy to hear all about it. Thank you all and I hope to hear from people soon.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #3
DCSBORFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-16-2014, 01:04 AM   #6
Wheeler in Training
Speedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedytech7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zane
Speedytech7's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-16-2014, 02:16 AM   #7
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.

First its 30 mins. Then an hour, then two, then three.
We understand. Lol.