Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

2.7L Observations

Old 11-12-2007, 07:53 AM   #61
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I feel sorry for anyone that believes that i mean everything i say. In fact i prolly only mean about 4 to 5% of what i say. I think/hope the Texans are smart enough to know that
I knew it the day I signed onto the site
Old 11-12-2007, 09:56 AM   #62
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
I feel sorry for anyone that believes that i mean everything i say. In fact i prolly only mean about 4 to 5% of what i say. I think/hope the Texans are smart enough to know that
Wait. You were kidding?
Old 11-12-2007, 10:41 AM   #63
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Wait. You were kidding?
Most of the time, you and sawdust are exceptions though. I consider both of you, and Themaster my nemisi, nemisisis, nemisis'.... whatever the pluran of nemisis is
Old 11-12-2007, 11:10 AM   #64
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Most of the time, you and sawdust are exceptions though. I consider both of you, and Themaster my nemisi, nemisisis, nemisis'.... whatever the pluran of nemisis is
For some reason I'm picturing Sylvester the cat saying "suffering succotash"
Old 11-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #65
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
For some reason I'm picturing Sylvester the cat saying "suffering succotash"
when i picture you i think of yosemetee sam. Thats actually what i think of when i picture all texans
Old 11-12-2007, 03:01 PM   #66
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
when i picture you i think of yosemetee sam. Thats actually what i think of when i picture all texans
That makes sense, since you think of the California movie sets of old westerns when you think of Texas. Yosemite Sam is named after Yosemite National Park in California. He's a cool character though. My favorite's a toss up between him and Marvin the Martian. That ought to throw your psychoanalysis of me into a turmoil.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #67
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That makes sense, since you think of the California movie sets of old westerns when you think of Texas. Yosemite Sam is named after Yosemite National Park in California. He's a cool character though. My favorite's a toss up between him and Marvin the Martian. That ought to throw your psychoanalysis of me into a turmoil.
Foghorn Leghorn can't be beat.

Favorite line: (makes me laugh to the point of tears everytime) "I say, there's something that's just kinda EEEEwwww about a kid that don't like baseball".
Old 11-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #68
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSUNAMI*22 View Post
Foghorn Leghorn can't be beat.

Favorite line: (makes me laugh to the point of tears everytime) "I say, there's something that's just kinda EEEEwwww about a kid that don't like baseball".
Yep. Foghorn and Taz are tied for a close second for me. FL is best with that egghead nephew.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:22 AM   #69

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep. Foghorn and Taz are tied for a close second for me. FL is best with that egghead nephew.
I hate saying this but i agree, Taz and Foghorn are definately the best, especially with his nephew.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:59 AM   #70
jtsimaras is on a distinguished road
jtsimaras's Tacoma Gallery
Picked Up our 2007 Taco Access Cab SR5 with alloys 4x4 from Town Toyota and drove 600 miles back to Canada were We reside. Our truck had 2300 miles on it when we picked it up. On the drive back averaged 23-25 mpg through the mountains going about 65mph. Love the truck, compared to our Ranger its a Dream--what a difference and I've owned various domestic trucks they sure are crap build wise compared to Toyota. I was surprised how comfortable it is. More comfortable than our 07 WRX.
Only complaint I have is the weird 4-5 gear shift change to control emissions why in the world was it designed to keep revving makes for akward upshifts. Is there anyway to fix this?
Old 11-18-2007, 12:47 PM   #71
Mudbug is on a distinguished road

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I know that crossover and that was just nuts. But as you mentioned, it wasn't the 4L that was the problem. It was just that he wasn't as reckless!
pffft reckless..whatever I go around that corner that fast all the time haha. It's all about knowing how to take a corner.