Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Are you thinking with your dipstick Jimmy?

Old 11-08-2009, 04:23 AM   #3
Understand the Voice Within
91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
91r100gs's Tacoma Gallery
Probably not a lot using it, as when it first came on the market it was horribly overpriced. Now that the price has come down some there are people starting to use it on BITOG. It is likely a very good oil, but people hate the Castrol marketing. Example are the sludge and dipstick commericals. Stupid is not funny IMO.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:26 AM   #4
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
i bought the castrol edge for motorcycles and put it in my r6 (pictured below) and i don't have any complaints so far...it performs about the same as the royal purple i was running in it before..just a bit easier to find so thats nice i guess
Old 11-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #6
xsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: AL
xsvtoyz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91r100gs View Post
Probably not a lot using it, as when it first came on the market it was horribly overpriced. Now that the price has come down some there are people starting to use it on BITOG. It is likely a very good oil, but people hate the Castrol marketing. Example are the sludge and dipstick commericals. Stupid is not funny IMO.
all of the above especially STUPID is not FUNNY! those commercials are
sofa king we todd did.