Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

2 leveling spacers?

Old 11-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
joey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud of
Name: Joey
joey34mx's Tacoma Gallery
2 leveling spacers?

this may sound like a stupid question, but can you have 2 leveling spacers? i want to put the same 2 inch daystar rubber spacer on top of the daystar spacer i already have on my truck. I have an 08 5 lugger so i am struggling to get more that 2 inches of lift =/
Old 11-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I think that is generally not recommended. Hopefully someone can come after me and confirm or deny it!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:13 AM   #4
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely not recommended. If you need more lift buy a kit that has the proper spacers.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
not a good idea. CornFed lifts do make a 2.5" Spacer for the Stock coils.