LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Led light bar instalation

Old 11-10-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Led light bar instalation

I'm getting a rampage Led light bar with the reverse light function. I have a 2007 Tacoma regular cab 4 cyl. I don't have the towing connections, so does anyone know what I have to do to get the brake, running, signal, and reverse lights to work, like what will I need to buy to get it to work on my truck?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think you will have to tap into the existing wires to the tail lights....May need a multi meter to see what does what.
This might help
Old 11-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks, do you think maybe a T-connector harness and a little spicing would do the trick?
Old 11-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #4
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Just get a towing wiring harness from etrailer.com. It takes about 5 minutes to install and you can plug your light bar right into it.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCPA View Post
Just get a towing wiring harness from etrailer.com. It takes about 5 minutes to install and you can plug your light bar right into it.

how do i get the reverse lights to work with the etrailer harness? is there an adapter i can buy or something else i can do, because i really want to buy th led light bar with the reverse light option