Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

fog light installation questions

Old 11-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
fog light installation questions

i have a reg cab 07 taco base model. i would like to put some oem foglights in it, but i dont think the wiring is there to do it. does anybody know how to it, if so could you either put the steps here or pm me them. or if there is a forum on how to do it just post the link in the thread. thanks!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post

how did you put that fuelly garage thing as your signature, i am a part of it already but dont know how to make it my signature.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #4
SSrUs will become famous soon enoughSSrUs will become famous soon enough

SSrUs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
how did you put that fuelly garage thing as your signature, i am a part of it already but dont know how to make it my signature.
Go to the webpage of your vehicle on Fuelly. On the left side of the page toward the bottom, click on "Get your own Fuelly badge".
Old 11-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
X2 follow that and you will be golden.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Reaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud of
Army: Combat Engineer's
Reaper22's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, Buy you some factory fog lights from here or ebay or where ever, go to autozone and get a 30amp relay, 30amp fuse holder and some 9000 series bulb socket plugs and get a switch from http://www.oznium.com/gsw-45-led
Or get a factory switch from
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...#ht_500wt_1182
Go to Walmart and get some black plastic wire loom and find to some wire and crimp on connectors and shrink tubing, .BTW you will find a gromet plug behind the master cylinder booster to get wires inside of cab..
Then go here http://www.yourtacoma.com/faq/index....d=3&artlang=en
and git-r-done..