Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Jardine exhaust 1.5 years later

Old 11-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #21
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
How much did that run you? Sounds real close to mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72vjBSeMJ_w
Old 11-27-2009, 08:16 AM   #22
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
$303 shipped
Old 11-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #23
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
$303 shipped
Thats not bad I guess. Mine only cost about 40$..
you Truck sounds good...
Old 11-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #24
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Thats not bad I guess. Mine only cost about 40$..
you Truck sounds good...
Pfft, i guess $40 is OKAY..

Your truck sounds good too, lol
Old 11-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #25

Quote:
Pfft, i guess $40 is OKAY..

Your truck sounds good too, lol
thanks man, but it helps when you friend has a welder.

The Glass pack was 20$ Tip was like 20ish. and and I bought 2 90º elbows. but I do plan on going back to an exhaust shop when I get my header and running all new pipe.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:21 AM   #26
Dafuq

Sounds awesome!
Old 11-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #28
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
idk how you guys did it to make the exhaust sounds relatively good..sorry for all the engine noise in the second video

Driving

stationary
Old 11-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #29

What exhaust are you running?
Old 11-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #30
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
dt header and jardine cat-back
Old 12-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #31
gRenade Taco
mr.g is a jewel in the roughmr.g is a jewel in the roughmr.g is a jewel in the rough

mr.g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$303 shipped
I love the sound of your jardine cat back.
Where did you order it from? $303 shipped sounds like a good deal to me.
Unless you know of a cheaper site to order it from...Thanks.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #32
Dafuq

Got it from

www.urdusa.com
Old 12-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #33
Tacoma bro is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
Tacoma bro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some of you guys have seen my video on youtube when I first got my exhaust. (Year and a half ago!!)

I made this video to show you guys how it sounds today, and I'm really glad I made the choice to get it. This is the only mod I have. So yah

Up next is SS coils up front + J&J spacers, and 3in blocks in the back. (this is after i buy some wheels)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR8dtfzvKh8
I'm thinking about buying just the muffler from jardine. I'm pretty sure I have the 2.25 in and out if I remember correctly. Before I order it is there anything I should look into or figure out? I'm pretty sure the part number I'd need is 17747.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #34

haha yeah buddie!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #35
Dafuq

Wasn't expecting to see this thread again! I've taken the jardine exhaust off because it rusted to all hell. Didn't know they sold the muffler separately. This was the full exhaust system on my truck. It's been replaced with a magnaflow muffler in place of oem muffler

http://s128.beta.photobucket.com/use...907a2.mp4.html
Old 12-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #36

Quote:
Wasn't expecting to see this thread again! I've taken the jardine exhaust off because it rusted to all hell. Didn't know they sold the muffler separately. This was the full exhaust system on my truck. It's been replaced with a magnaflow muffler in place of oem muffler

http://s128.beta.photobucket.com/use...907a2.mp4.html

not to bad, Im still running mine. my header tube split, but thats stocks with about 201k on it. so I just welded it back together.