Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Jardine exhaust 1.5 years later

Old 11-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Jardine exhaust 1.5 years later

Some of you guys have seen my video on youtube when I first got my exhaust. (Year and a half ago!!)

I made this video to show you guys how it sounds today, and I'm really glad I made the choice to get it. This is the only mod I have. So yah

Up next is SS coils up front + J&J spacers, and 3in blocks in the back. (this is after i buy some wheels)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR8dtfzvKh8
Old 11-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds really good man..is taht all you have? no headers or air inakes or anything?
Old 11-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, thats it. Dont really feel like getting anything else, cause I want a significant power increase, like a supercharger

(once someone decides to release one )
Old 11-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #5
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha..yeah we got the same exhaust. i love mine, but i really dont know how loud it is outside on travel...i would imagine it sounds alot like yours..can you sometimes hear the belts moving in your truck? kinda sounds like a S/C belt whine.. but its like when in 1st or second gear
Old 11-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #7

yeah..that. thats the belts isnt it?
Old 11-25-2009, 12:31 PM   #9

haha...yeah..i like to think i have a S/C even though i dont
Old 11-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yeah..that. thats the belts isnt it?
I'm not sure if you have a manual or not but the whine is typically the synchronizers.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #11

ahh..well i have the auto..4 speed....so what do the synchronizers do?
Old 11-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #12
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I still want this exhaust...dammit...I hope Grandma and Grandpa are good to me this X-mas.

Do you have any interior sound clips?
Old 11-26-2009, 08:17 PM   #15
Dafuq

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I still want this exhaust...dammit...I hope Grandma and Grandpa are good to me this X-mas.

Do you have any interior sound clips?
Yeah man, uploaded one just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOo0v82KFj8

In the beginning of the video I was on some grass, so the wheels were slipping, lol
Old 11-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #16
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #17
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
i love my jardine cat back, especially paired with the dt header sounds amazing for a 4 banger
Old 11-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #18

^^post up a sound clip man
Old 11-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #19
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
ill get around to it this by the end of tomorrow
do one at stand still then driving around, the sound is similar but different
Old 11-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #20

awesome..i want headers..but i aint got the money right now..lol