LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

TSB rear suspension vs Stock Suspension

Old 02-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
glennleno1966 is on a distinguished road
glennleno1966's Tacoma Gallery
TSB rear suspension vs Stock Suspension

What do you guys think is better the stock suspension that came on you r truck or the tsb suspension for those of you who have had it done also how much different is the ride and how does it handle weight and what is the new ride height since i have been thinking about having it done tell me what you think Thanks.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't mind seeing 4cyl truck responses. We are lighter, may handle different?
Old 02-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
My truck seems perfect with the stock suspension, however, I've never driven one with the TSB suspension to compare the two. Most of the owners on this forum will suggest you get it done and they may be right.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Name: Aaron
Schully's Tacoma Gallery
I drive a 2.7 AC. Having said that, I had the rear TSB done a mont ago and I can hardly tell the difference as far as the ride is concerned. However, it did increase my rake by around an inch. Get it done! It aint gonna hurt
Hope this helps.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:09 AM   #5
DIEGO is on a distinguished road
DIEGO's Tacoma Gallery
Just get it done if you can. You won't regret it.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:40 AM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
The TSB handles better, supports a scoop of mulch easily... not as 'cushy cushy' as the stock suspension. It's a truck...it's not supposed to ride cushy cushy.

After settling, about 1" rake and I like it that way.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
I just had my '08 AC Prerunner done.

Before dropping it off, I stood on the rear bumper and bounced up and down... lots of movement.. the whole truck would roll and sway a little...

Did the same thing when I got it back and it moves once then it's solid, no bouncing.

The ride is firmer by just a bit.... it's actually hard to tell the difference or if there is any... but, it must be there.