Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

5 Lugger Lift *Pics*

Old 02-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
5 Lugger Lift *Pics*

Hey everyone,

After much research, (as much as there's support for the 5 lugs), I've finally completed the lift. Much thanks to those I hounded with my countless questions, especially neslerrah! So here it is before, plain and simple and clownish looking:

Now After:
-Readylift 5 lug kit
-Fat Bob's rear shocks
-245/75/16 Kumho AT
-16" Gear Alloy Double Pump
-Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler
-HID Headlight kit

Not the most expensive set up, but I'm happy with it so far

Next up:
-Bilstein Front Shocks
-Pioneer Avic install
-Mr.Marv sound system being built soon!
-Beefed Taco skid plate
-T-Rex eyelids
-Fog Lights

Again, thanks for all the help from the forum and individual members!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
sweeet. what wheels are those? and how much did it cost for install?
Old 02-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
looks 100000 times better!! great job!!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
sweeet. what wheels are those? and how much did it cost for install?
the wheels are gear alloy double pumps 16"

the install for the lift was $285, and i got the kit for the same, which was for sure the cheapest around here due to the store owner dating my commanders daughter and a fantastic referal!

the wheels and tires installed were right at $1000.

overall, i'm guessing total project right at $2000, if that.

this hobby is becoming never ending, should never browsed these damn forums!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:05 PM   #7

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the comments guys! Makes me feel a lot better knowing I got ya'lls compliments and support with this endeavor!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
x2
Old 02-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #9
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
hahah sweet.might wanna do this for my reg cab. i have like 100 right now
Old 02-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #10
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

addicting huh? i'm on the same boat..should never have joined this place lol i've only had my truck since december and every other week i'm modding, installing, changing, etc...but it's all worth it in my opinion!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #11

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
hahah sweet.might wanna do this for my reg cab. i have like 100 right now
i hear ya, believe me, there was many missions flown downrange to spend money like that for a hobby. the tax free and hazard duty pay really add up!

I think I'm more stoked about the skid plate and fog lights, make it look like a more rough and tough truck than anything. and it'll be interesting to see what mr marv compiles up for the sound system to back up the avic.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #12
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job man, I see your in Charleston. I'm at FLETC right now with my 5 lugger
Old 02-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #15
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
...and the modding (AKA emptying of the wallet) begins.

Looks great! Glad everything worked out.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #16

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
...and the modding (AKA emptying of the wallet) begins.

Looks great! Glad everything worked out.
without a doubt! when does it end
Old 02-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #17

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
looks great
thanks alot bro! and again, thanks for the countless questions answered!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #18

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
also, i'm experiencing quite a bit of rubbing (from the sounds), I'm assuming trimming is my only option. Haven't had a chance to take a better look to see whats rubbing, any ideas?
Old 02-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #19
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
That looks fantastic!
Good job!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #20
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
also, i'm experiencing quite a bit of rubbing (from the sounds), I'm assuming trimming is my only option. Haven't had a chance to take a better look to see whats rubbing, any ideas?
Did you trim the "black box" piece on your inner liner? It's the piece that notably sticks out.