Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

2.7 magnaflow video...Mine

Old 02-28-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
2.7 magnaflow video...Mine

Just shot video of my magnaflow video...Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwjbYKUcQYc
Old 02-28-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Not bad for a 4 cyl! Prob the best 4 banger I've heard (non-boosted).
Old 02-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #4
tooxslick is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
tooxslick's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! How does this sound from the inside while driving around? Could you record a short video of that?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooxslick View Post
Awesome! How does this sound from the inside while driving around? Could you record a short video of that?
Well I guess I could...I can tell you it's a lil loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLOCK09 View Post
Truck Sounds great. what kind of magnaflow is it?
I got it at pepboys, It's the 14" oval muffler.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:54 AM   #7
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good man i like it, but thats weird it sounds way different than mine but i think mine maybe the larger one and i have single in dule out

here is one of mine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EYuIiMeqGY