Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Tacoma gone 370z in

Old 04-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma gone 370z in

well If I am only going to get 20mpg out of a 4 cyl truck might as well have some fun in a 370z. Most of you will say if it was mpg you want why did you buy the truck then. I really had no idea how piss poor mpg this truck really gets. I needed something that I could haul some things around and was hoping to use it back and fourth to work. Well with gas here in CA above 3.10 a gallon and rising every effin hour it seams, I decided might as well enjoy my life. Good luck to all and thanks for all your help.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Why did you buy a truck then?

JK man, enjoy the car. Any pics?
Old 04-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #4
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
x3 lets see it! those things have balls
Old 04-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #5
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
x3 lets see it! those things have balls
really? they must be hidden well cause i've never seen them
Old 04-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
20mpg is kind of poor for the 2.7 and very poor for the 2.4. The TT fuel economy poll shows most 2.7 owners get 22-25mpg. Did you have ridiculous wheels/tires or drive it like a street racer? Regardless, I hope you enjoy the Z, they are a truly fun sports car.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with your new car
Old 04-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
really? they must be hidden well cause i've never seen them
Hahaha There up under the bumper
Old 04-04-2010, 09:26 AM   #9
Scott88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott88's Tacoma Gallery
Silverback, you should have gotten BOTH.
That's what I did.

I have a base 2.7 five-lugger that gets 25 mpg, and a 2009 370 that CAN get 27 on the highway... but since I can't seem to keep my foot out of it I average around 23.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #10
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
I was all ready to get a Nismo 370 and then my transfer case on my dakota nuked itself on the highway and did some transmission damage. I was hoping to have a truck for trips into the mountains, hauling mtn & dirt bikes, and Home Depot runs, and the Z as a daily driver but such is life. Gotta have a truck, so instead I got rid of the Dak and got a Taco.

Enjoy the Z!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #11
Mabe is on a distinguished road
Mabe's Tacoma Gallery
It cost too much to put regular gas in at $3.10/gallon and 20mpg. So add a bigger car payment + $3.35/gal for 93 at 23 mpg.....Proffit???
Old 04-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have both
Old 04-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #15
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
nice! congrats man...
Old 04-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #16
Scott88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You did get a 6 speed Z right?
Is there any other kind?!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:27 AM   #17
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

THANKS FOR GIVING ME A HEADS UP THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT THE BUMPER ANYMORE.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #18
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 4cyl taco 4x4 and a mistubishi evo ix mr...both get around 22mpg average if you drive normally....the car uses 93 premium gas and the taco 87....the car is cheaper to fill up cuz the tank is smaller...lol