1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

energy drinks

Discussion in 'Health' started by aaronatl, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Oct 4, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    I got an 18 the first time around when I drank a Red Bull before hand. A 24 when I went to sleep earlier, got up earlier, went for a run, and ate a nice breakfast.:D

2. Oct 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    jodiddly33

jodiddly33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonah
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    2010 Golf TDI
    33 brothaman :cool:

3. Oct 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    yeah that but no energy drinks ever for me. im the last one of my roommates to go to bed and the first up and im never tired. 6-7 hours of sleep, few cups of black coffee in the morning and pretty much water the rest of the day. i eat a good breakfast too. 2 frieds eggs and fried bologna on toasted breed, milk, cup of peaches and maybe a small sweet like a little debbie or something like that most mornings. which is a lot of calories i know, but i wont eat again until a small snack at like 5 and dinner at 8. always feel great.

4. Oct 4, 2011 at 4:03 PM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
    To add to my comment earlier:

I also drink 1 cup of coffee in the mornings. Along with 3 eggs and ham one day/bacon another/sausage another day, in either a wheat sandwich or tortillas. :) before the coffee and breakfast I usually eat an orange first thing! Then a glass of water, then onto breakfast. And eat the rest of the day too! Mainly also drink tons of water.

5. Oct 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    Not really energy drinks but I have a caffein addiction. I drink one cup a day in the morning before work. If I dont drink it I will get a bad headache around 1 in the afternoon.

6. Oct 6, 2011 at 2:10 PM
    11TRD

11TRD MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC
    Cobra 29 WXNWBT, Devil Horns, ARB Bumper, Avid Stepbars, Homer Taco Satoshi thin lip grille, ICON UCA's, ICON EXT Travel up front with King 700# springs, Dakar heavy springs, sumo bump stops, with ICON VS 2.0 shocks in the rear, K&N Drop In, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector, Whelen SPS 660 emergency strobes, Redline Hood struts and tailgate EZdown, Illuminated 4X4 Switch, TRD Floor mats, Flyzeye LED lighting, Kragen 7" HID behind grille, Kragen 4" HID back up lights, Rigid SR Series 10" LEDx2 Elusive elements Lightbar, Firestik antenna, Rear Diff breather mod, Fogs anytime, Hitch Safe, OEM door sill strips, mryo mirror relocate bracket, Prinsu designs roof rack, Tepui Autana RTT, ARB Awning,Engo 10k winch synthetic, Blue seas fuse block and breaker, ARE Topper
    There is only one energy drink worth the money.

SPIKE

availible at 7-eleven. I describe it as energy of a thousand suns.

7. Oct 23, 2011 at 5:41 PM
    joes06tacoma

joes06tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Central Coast, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 Off Road Access Cab v6 6spd
    LEER Shell with dome lights operated with 3 way switches, aux backup lights with relay and 3 position switch, modified wiring to compass/temp display and clock to include switch that disables dimming function (poor man's DRL solution), Scan Gauge 2
    Mountain Dew AMP does work for me. It speeds up everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING.:eek: It is a terrible habit, and it's expensive. I will indulge a couple of times a week. Sometimes it makes the difference between sitting on the couch or going running after work.

But I don't recommend it to anyone. I can feel it peeling my eyelids open wide and raising my heartrate.

8. Nov 13, 2011 at 11:51 PM
    bradpenton

bradpenton Well-Known Member

Member:
    Birchwood, TN
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4WD
    Here is something i think everyone should read. And with a little common since explains why so many people are on anti-depressants, anti anxiety, and blood pressure medication. I work night shift and drink a moderate amount of caffiene sodas myself. But for the most part where i work the day shift employees dring 3-4 times more than the night shift.

http://www.overcaffeinated.org/effects-of-caffeine-on-the-body.php

http://www.livestrong.com/article/97493-caffeine-longterm-effects/ readers digest version

9. Nov 13, 2011 at 11:57 PM
    leveltwo

leveltwo Well-Known Member

Member:
    you dont work nights do you?

10. Nov 14, 2011 at 2:00 PM
    bradpenton

bradpenton Well-Known Member

Member:
    Birchwood, TN
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4WD
    i have worked night for over 2 years now. i dont

11. Nov 14, 2011 at 4:20 PM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
    helps to do a kick ass work out to release the endorphines to really wake you up. I've noticed that I can concentrate much better on my homework after a good work out. :cool:

12. Nov 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM
    Fiolo

Fiolo Senior member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1998 Tacoma, 2022 Tacoma, 2019 L5P Duramax
    Lost track many mods ago
    I like the green monster because of its taste

Products Discussed in

To Top