1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER: Camburg Spindle group buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Incognito, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 26, 2011 at 11:20 AM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    this can be a christmas present to yourself!

2. Oct 26, 2011 at 3:51 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    x2

3. Oct 29, 2011 at 12:23 AM
    05sctaco

05sctaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Santa Cruz
    When you buy more stufffffffff.............. weeeee. But seriously, looks like my LT setup will cost me way more than imagined :( in shocks. So add me to the list, I already know TW members can get 10% off.

4. Nov 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.
    I would like to be included in this list.

But let me clarify my situation. I was going to contact Camburg and SDHQ to see if they where going to offer a Black Friday deal like in the past. If not I am on this list. In the case that I find a better price I will let you know.

Thanks,
    Jeff

5. Nov 7, 2011 at 3:11 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    Cool

6. Nov 7, 2011 at 3:15 PM
    Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan©
    Tacoma with some stuff melted to it
    Does anyone know if Camburg makes a uniball conversion for their spindle? I want a Camburg spindle but have never seen the conversion for those. I know TC and Solo make a conversion for their spindles

7. Nov 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.
    Ok, So I just received a reply from SDHQ and the sales manager said that most likely the Spindles are going to be in the Black Friday sale. She didn't know how much as of right now.
    So, which ever comes first or has a better price I am still buying one. As for now I still want to continue to be included on this list.

Ill keep you posted. Thanks.

-Jeff

8. Nov 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    I wonder how much the discount is going to be. As of right now they are out of stock though.

9. Nov 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    i doubt you can get more than 15% off just by buying their LT kit.

sdhq doesnt offer discounts for shit...... i bet it will be 10% off for black friday sale.

10. Nov 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    So, how many people do we have?

11. Nov 10, 2011 at 6:07 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
  12. Nov 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Ok, So whats up? So Im sure everyone here has seen the B.S. on the other Spindle G.B.

I am not gambling around with knock off's. I rather pay extra for a piece of mind, for a quality built product. Either we need to contact Camburg and put this competition to rest or take what we can. I know its expensive but hey, what do you want? The Real deal or take a gamble?
    If someone can get me the contact info, ill call or submit Camburg a letter to make this happen.

I mean go on Ebay, Search for Tacoma Spindles, You will find the competition photoshoping the logo off on their non Camburg Spindles. Now why do you think they would do that?

What Im trying to say is Yes the other price is good but at what cost? C'mon people and C'mon Camburg, times are hard so work with us. Some of us saved up for this moment, So lets do this. Its the time to Eliminate the competition.

Sorry for the rant.

spindle pair.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  13. Nov 14, 2011 at 5:38 PM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Copy/Paste/and add your name on the list.

1. Colton
    2. Rakso
    3. Moelov

14. Nov 14, 2011 at 6:22 PM
    Incognito

Incognito [OP] No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Bump, well put Jeff.

15. Nov 14, 2011 at 6:24 PM
    rcfreak201

rcfreak201 Well-Known Member

Member:
    x2 and these spindles are excellent, probably the best mod i have done to my truck, i can drive down the street smoothly and still go out to the desert and beat my truck to shit before these will break. i would be worried about buying some sketchy off brand spindles and putting them to work when offroading, i spent a couple hundred bucks more but what the hell atleast i have confidence that they wont fail. they are worth every penny imo

16. Nov 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM
    BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Doublecab TRD Sport Debadged
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    Copy/Paste/and add your name on the list.

1. Colton
    2. Rakso
    3. Moelov
    4. BlueSteel

I hope we can get 6 other members to hop on this soon because I'm itching to buy these today. :D

17. Nov 19, 2011 at 1:11 PM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Is this all I need for a 4" lift? Besides the rear of course.

18. Nov 19, 2011 at 4:13 PM
    Murdered Out Tacoma

Murdered Out Tacoma NightRunner

Member:
    Socal (IE)
    Vehicle:
    Black 06 DCLB Sport
    Tricked out dents on the outside and custom love stains on the inside. To many citiations to count, but one hell of a sweet ride.
    1. Colton
    2. Rakso
    3. Moelov
    4. BlueSteel
    5. Murdered Out Tacoma

19. Nov 21, 2011 at 11:04 AM
    BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Doublecab TRD Sport Debadged
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    You can't run spindles on a 4WD because of the CV's. Your only option will be the RCD 4" lift, Pro Comp 6" lift, LT kit, etc..

20. Nov 21, 2011 at 11:19 AM
    cummins6speed

cummins6speed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '05 4Runner Limited Edition
    Custom extended travel 2.5" King RR coilovers, 1.25" Camburg uniball uppers, homebuilt tube bumper
    I don't want to derail your group buy but you may want to consider waiting. Last year SDHQ had a 20% off cyber monday sale and we got my girlfriends spindles at a really good price. Im not sure what their current price is on the spindles though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top