1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tw i need your prayers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by HondaGM, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Nov 22, 2011 at 10:38 AM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    Prayers sent James. Hope you are doing good. If you need us were here for you buddy. Good luck, and glad to hear you want to straighten up.

2. Nov 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Still praying for you James, keep us updated! :) :pray:

3. Nov 23, 2011 at 3:37 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Off Road DCSB
    Stock. Purchased 2/17/19. Cement!
    James, Happy Thanksgiving to you tomorrow. I hope all is well. I wish you continued strength and hope. :D

4. Nov 23, 2011 at 3:49 PM
    Boerseun

Boerseun Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ferdie
    Sarasota, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra TRD Sport 4x4
    Upgraded 2002 Tacoma to 2018 Tundra
    All of the best for you James! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which might be a great time to confess to the family and ask for forgiveness. If they see that you are sincere they will forgive and give you another chance. Just be careful around the festivity beverages.
    It seems like you know where your help comes from :)pray:), so keep it up.

God bless.

5. Nov 23, 2011 at 4:12 PM
    birddog

birddog Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    Central Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC SR5 LB 4x4
    Access roll up cover, Weathertech floorliners, EGR hood shield, OEM bed mat, Sockmonkey decals
    James, I don't post often but I really wanted to tell you how much I respect you and the courage you have shown in dealing with the struggles in your life. I'm sure it was hard for you to admit your failings but you have taken a big step and now you know that you have a lot of people on this site that care about you and will be here to support you. My prayers are with you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving James! One day at a time.

6. Nov 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM
    bridgcat

bridgcat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 4x4 SR5 TRD Offroad
    Avid Off-road Light bar w/ Line-X, American Aluminum Black LP Toolbox, N Fab black step bars,In-Channel Vent Visors, two 10" Rockford subs, Pioneer Double Din DVD player w/ Metra dash kit, 285/65R18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT/s. 18x9" Black XD Monsters. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. Color matched grille with FJ Tacoma badge. De-badged with black, "4x4" badge on tail gate. Mud flap delete mod. Custon TRD decal, color matched rear bumper, Icon extended travel reservoir coilovers, Icon rear reservoir shocks, Dakar rear leaf pack, extended stainless steel brake lines, Camburg uniball upper control arms, timeren bump stops,Beefed Taco carrier bearing drop, Rockford Fosgate Door speakers, Dynomat doors and rear panel, All pro front bumper.
    Got ya covered! Sending some prayers up for you!

7. Nov 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM
    R o C C o 5 7

R o C C o 5 7 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma 4x4
    Pro Comp 6" lift.Icon Coilovers,Total Chaos UCAs,Magna Flow muffler,N Fab step bars,front windows titnt
    James,first and formost I admire your courage to put youself out here.Don't focus on the past or negative things that have happened in your life.The enemy knows your weakness and he will try to remind you that you have failed.On the other hand God doesnt look at you that way.You are his son and He cares a great deal for you and your family.Sometimes in order for us to rise up we must hit bottom.Time to rise up buddy!!! You have me and your TW brothers here.May God Bless you and your family brother.

8. Nov 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM
    babytruck

babytruck Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 Barcelona AC 4x4 4.0 6spd
    Can't wait to change my signature tomorrow!

9. Nov 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM
    Crazyfrog

Crazyfrog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Monroe Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4X4 DC
    OME 885's, Bilstien 5100, 2"AAL, Weathertechs, AVS visors, Access bed cover
    James, thoughts and prayers with you. Babytrucks sig is what we are all hoping for, and it shows the brotherhood (or sisterhood) of support that you have here.

10. Nov 24, 2011 at 5:27 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    24 Tundra Trd Sport former 13 TRD OR
    Stock for now
    James, thinking of you today sending special prayers your way.
    Hope you are doing ok.
    :pray:

11. Nov 24, 2011 at 5:42 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    I have battled monsters in my life and still continue to do so. I have found this song to be a great comfort to me. The first time I heard it, I woke up one morning with the verse Philippians 4:13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength" going through my head. That morning the first song on the radio was this song.

http://youtu.be/BBJwA0I8P-4

Best of luck to you, remember, "God still listens"

12. Nov 24, 2011 at 5:44 AM
    TACOMA TRD

TACOMA TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Alpine HU, Apline 6.5 3 way Speakers, Access Cover.
    Hey James, Good Luck to you, My mother just passed 3 weeks ago and I started headed off in wrong direction myself. I was able to steer the ship back on course with the help of my family and friends.

Take care bud....

13. Nov 24, 2011 at 7:31 AM
    babytruck

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Today is going to be a tough day, James. Hang tight and don't be tempted. I'm going to change my sig today because I know you are going to be strong. :)

14. Nov 25, 2011 at 9:26 AM
    HondaGM

HondaGM [OP] CallSign Monke

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2023 access cab V6
    wow,thanks to everybody for all your support...you guys and gals are just great.im still hanging in there,and had a great thanksgiving with my family.it is just unbelievable to me how many people on here have PM'ed me....not only with support,prayers and advise,but giving me there phone numbers for me to call them if i need them.there are so many good people on this site and i am so proud to be a part of it...thanks to everybody again James

15. Nov 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Crap , how did I miss this thread .

My thoughts are with you James .

pm sent

16. Nov 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM
    babytruck

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Good to hear you made it through one of the toughest days. With gatherings that may have alcohol, you came on here to tell us you did good.

Changed my sig again!! WOOT!

17. Nov 25, 2011 at 9:53 AM
    Dirty5Thirty

Dirty5Thirty TW's BAD MF'er Squad

Member:
    First Name:
    Dean
    Auburn, CA
    Vehicle:
    2003 4Runner SR5
    Dog hair
    I have never suffered through an addiction (I don't count cigarettes) such as this, but I have watched most of my family battle this in one way or another. Just keep your chin up James. Take each and every day as it is handed to you,

My best advice is don't fight to stay away from the bottle. Fight to keep your loved ones close. Keeping your family as your number one priority will preoccupy you to the point where you'll forget any wrong doing and put it where it belongs, in the past.

Proud of you.

18. Nov 25, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Good to hear you are doing well. Sounds like prayers may being answered. One day @ a time. Keep your head up and keep busy. I found that when I was alone during the 1st part of my recovery was one of the hardest parts. I had to force myself to be with positive people who were helping me. Believe me,that was hard b/c I'm one who does not like to ask for help. I'm one of those who can fix it myself type of guys and this was one of those things that I could not do alone. I'll keep praying for you James. It was nice to get a post from you.:)

19. Nov 27, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    Bump for an update :pray:

20. Nov 27, 2011 at 8:53 AM
    FLtaco

FLtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Cocoa beach, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner dc
    Painted stock wheels, bfg km2s, 5100s front and rear, tc spindles, add a leaf, 3" block, debaged, flowmaster exhaust, 2nd air filter removed, wheel spacers and k&n air filter
    Prayers your way man. I'm a newly wed and new father and I can't imagine how painful what your going through is. But just remember no drink is worth loosing your family.

Products Discussed in

To Top