1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

99 Taco Alloys w/ tires and Fender Flares

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Riptide, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Jan 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM
    Riptide

Riptide [OP] Knee Dragger

Member:
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    99' Black Tacoma TRD 4x4 6 cyl Ext Cab
    Matching bed cover, soon-to-be 01 front end conversion
    Got a new set of aftermarket wheels for the Taco, so the Alloys with the tires are up for sale.

Wheels: The tire size I don't have at the moment, but they are in the range of 33. Wide(r) foot print, deep treads, I think they have MAYBE 3,000 miles on them. I got them from the previous owner who had just bought them, and that was less than 1000 miles ago. The alloys are in weathered condition, meaning not good and definitely not bad. Pretty predictable for 10 year old rims. I remember looking them over and don't specifically remember curb rash. Going to get better pictures up and exact tire sizes soon, assuming we got some folks seriously interested. But this was a Long Island (NY) vehicle that never saw offroad, I know that.

Flares: Passenger side rear flare has damage from the guys wife who backed a trailer into it. It will need to be replaced, but if you are in desperate need of flares for whatever reason, I suppose it will do. The other 3 are perfectly fine. No deep scratches that I can recall. I'm normally a cosmetic body stickler and I think I would have noticed anything else. Again, I'll get some better pics up assuming I have some decent interest.

Wheels: $250 (includes tires) + shipping if you want them shipped. From my experience expect around 150-200 for shipping the wheels. I'll cover the rims in cardboard and strap them to a pallet for shipping.

Flares: $80 + shipping. Already got a box and a ton of peanuts I will put them in if you want them shipped. Expect around $50 to ship.

Final shipping prices will obviously be calculated before final sale. I plug your zip into an online shipping cost calculator to get an exact amount, but expect no more than ~20 difference of the above, give or take.

I'm in Richmond, VA for local pickup. I can drive out no further than 45 minutes out. Gas is expensive and time is short.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Apr 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM
    deztron

deztron New Member

Member:
    utah
    Vehicle:
    96 taco
    Ome, arb, locker, cstm bmpr. lighting f/r
    messaged ya.

3. Apr 10, 2012 at 6:52 AM
    Ibdoubled

Ibdoubled Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Deming, nm
    Vehicle:
    1999 Tacoma
    Could you let me know the tire size? I'm in new Mexico 88030 how would you ship? Are the flares the original factory ones?

4. Apr 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    Tougief

Tougief Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tou
    Sacramento
    Bilistein Shocks Eibach Springs Toytec add a leaf Fj cruise wheels
    will the flares fit a 95.5 taco?

5. Apr 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM
    22re4me

22re4me Member

Member:
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    00 4x4 TRD
    would u consider selling just the rear driver side fender? I bought my truck used with that one missing. The others are in great shape.

Products Discussed in

To Top