1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Nitro stuff, and alot of it! Traxxas, HPI, etc

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by ChuckLee, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Jan 19, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    ChuckLee

ChuckLee [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 DC
    I have a HUGE amount of Nitro RC stuff 1st is a Traxxas Revo nitro. This has been fully upgraded with an OS .18 engine, full suspension, and other upgrades. Race ready. Bump start, and battery operated portable bump start box is included. will sell it for $330 with box and receiver. That's an unbelievable deal.

2nd is an HPI RS4 3 nitro on road car. Ridiculously fast. Engine is basically brand new. The ENTIRE care has been upgraded with aluminum parts. Lots of money here. $250 for it.

Engines on both of these have great compression and used lightly and rarely.
    I have some other unknown bashers (parts cars, not running) to go with as well if you buy whole lot. The main radio system is a JR FM system. Programable LCD screen to setup for different cars. I also have a few Traxxas systems. I have a big box FILLED with wheels and tires. I have a 3 foot tall 3 drawer storage bin filled with spare parts and add-ons. I have a very nice tackle box filled with spare parts for field replacement. I have about a gallon of nitro fuel. I have batterys, and more batterys. Lots of REVO, TMAXX, SAVAGE spare parts. I have a partial tmaxx truck as well. Basically I have too much to list. If you are looking for a good deal on a revo or an on road car, this is a good place to start. Im sure I have well over $1,000 just in spare parts alone.
    The First $700 takes it all.
    I'm not interested in trades for other nitro cars. No time for it....too busy. Haven't ran any of this stuff in forever (however, I have turned engines over with after run oil regularly to keep things lubed) Other trade offers may be considered for guns or something maybe. i don't want junk. Some specifics on the Revo: Revo #5309 O.S. 18TZ (has had little over gallon of fuel total) RD Logics Pipe&Header RD Logics II bump start Box Partial Trx BB kit Slipper Clutch CD/Stock gears Integy Steering set up Fr upper/lower Bulkheads MIP/Trx Clutch-Trx shoes Trx Batt&charger-Venom1600 Spektrum RX JR Z590 Th Servo Multiple SG/CB ratios PE Throttle mount Pro-Line wing/M RPM arms F/B Tekno Kit/Ofna 250cc&stock tank PE Throttle mount 2LPR Crimfighter-2LPR Holeshot(one worn)1/2 40series Road Rages 17mm Splined hex-5353X 14mm Trx Aluminum hex much more i'm sure. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top