1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Goldwing in a Tacoma?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Number 18, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Jan 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Huge difference between your track day bikes and a Goldwing. The Goldwing would be a BIOTCH to load and unload and it's a lot longer than a sport bike. That's a lot of weight in the center of the tailgate. I say in the center of the tailgate because there's no way in hell you're going to move the rear tire over to sit it diagonally.

The Goldwing is a huge, heavy, comfortable bike because it's made to be riden to it's destination, not trailered. :)

2. Jan 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    PAlittlematty

PAlittlematty "the soulless ginger"

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Beech Creek, PA
    Vehicle:
    I miss my taco
    OME Lift, 885 Coils, 13MM Top Spacer, Dakar Leafs, DSM UCAs, Homeroshi Flush Mount Grille, WeatherTech Digifit Mats, Bestop Super Top, Toyota Bed Extender, Clevice Receiver 1990 SR5 3.slow SAS 5” Leafs, high pinion diff, 37” PBRs, MC rear, AP front bumpers, 5.29s, locked
    Mmmm I love wingy!!

3. Jan 23, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    11TRD

11TRD MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC
    Cobra 29 WXNWBT, Devil Horns, ARB Bumper, Avid Stepbars, Homer Taco Satoshi thin lip grille, ICON UCA's, ICON EXT Travel up front with King 700# springs, Dakar heavy springs, sumo bump stops, with ICON VS 2.0 shocks in the rear, K&N Drop In, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector, Whelen SPS 660 emergency strobes, Redline Hood struts and tailgate EZdown, Illuminated 4X4 Switch, TRD Floor mats, Flyzeye LED lighting, Kragen 7" HID behind grille, Kragen 4" HID back up lights, Rigid SR Series 10" LEDx2 Elusive elements Lightbar, Firestik antenna, Rear Diff breather mod, Fogs anytime, Hitch Safe, OEM door sill strips, mryo mirror relocate bracket, Prinsu designs roof rack, Tepui Autana RTT, ARB Awning,Engo 10k winch synthetic, Blue seas fuse block and breaker, ARE Topper
    This x100

Products Discussed in

To Top